This is the Message Centre for Gandalf ( Got my own Comp Now!! Still Redundant!! )

Hi Gandalf\

Post 1

oldpinkdog, Counselor of Alcoholic Culture Jammers(Banging their heads against the wall of willful ignorance)

Hi Gandalf. Nice moniker. I am also a fan of TLOTR. Tolkien set all the benchmarks for fantasy writers. As coincidence would have it, I am also a fan of single malt scotch, although here in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada, the selection is not very large. Can you list your favorites?

Hi Gandalf\

Post 2

Gandalf ( Got my own Comp Now!! Still Redundant!! )

Hello yourself, oldpinkdog!!

Favourite three Malts - Laphroig, Ardbeg and Island Park
The first two are Islay Malt, the third, an Orkney Malt.
I will drink others, but only when the mood takes me.

BTW
Laphroig and Ardbeg have thier own www sites, you may be able to order direct from there!!

'G'

Hi Gandalf\

Post 3

oldpinkdog, Counselor of Alcoholic Culture Jammers(Banging their heads against the wall of willful ignorance)

left the same message on your own forum, but added, have you tried any grog from Canada?

Hi Gandalf\

Post 4

Cloviscat

Gandalf, I respect and admire your opinions most truely (you're from the north west, into Tolkien and a dab hand with the song titles - what more can be said?) but: surely you will send oldpinkdog off on an impossible errand looking for Island Park: surely you mean Highland Park?
smiley - winkeye

Hi Gandalf\

Post 5

Gandalf ( Got my own Comp Now!! Still Redundant!! )

Ouch, Ouch, Ouch!!!!!

Of COURSE I meant HIGHLAND PARK!!!!!

BTW
Must keep off this forum
Its Peer Review!!!!
smiley - tongueout
'G'

Hi Gandalf\

Post 6

NexusSeven

Non-scouts cluttering the place up... bloody cheek...
*wanders off rolling eyes and 'tsking' loudly*

smiley - winkeye

Hi Gandalf\

Post 7

Cloviscat

Really, Gandalf, give some people a red badge and they think they own the place! smiley - winkeye

NexusSeven: Et in Arcadia Ego:http://www.h2g2.com/U146988 ! smiley - bigeyes

Hi Gandalf\

Post 8

NexusSeven

Check your message centre, CC. smiley - winkeye

Thread Moved

Post 9

h2g2 auto-messages

Editorial Note: This conversation has been moved from 'Peer Review Sin Bin' to 'Gandalf (Still Redundant!)'.

To User Page

Key: Complain about this post