A Conversation for Vote "The Masque of the Red Herring" for Virtual Dictator!

War Room

Post 61

Amy the Ant - High Manzanilla of the Church of the Stuffed Olive

[Amy was here]

War Room

Post 62

RedFish ><>

[RedFish was here too]

Stop trying to be intimidating, thats our job smiley - smiley

War Room

Post 63

Asteroid Lil - Offstage Presence

Thanks to Amy the Ant, not just for her assistance with this interlude but for acting to uphold the Terms and Conditions and the principles of threadiquette (and coherence) which make the campaign fun and interesting.
smiley - fish

War Room

Post 64

Asteroid Lil - Offstage Presence

If you all are going to continue to play in the campaign, could you all go please read this: http://www.h2g2.com/F49946?thread=68145 post #751 It's from Shazz and it has to do with campaign behaviour. OK? Like any good role playing game, there are rules. I know you're doing the evil empire number, but that doesn't exempt you from the Terms and Conditions, any further stipulations from the Postresearcher (see above), or from the constraints of threadiquette. sea, nothing personal, but you have GOT to lighten up. Amy did nothing out of character, let alone rude. I think you spoke a bit sharply and in haste, as you did at the Cafe when we failed to recognise you as a previous customer because of your name alteration. ( http://www.h2g2.com/F46301?thread=71188 ) By all means, get some sleep, and don't be slamming all these doors. :-)

War Room

Post 65

soeasilyamused, or sea

an angry woman is nothing to be toyed with. especially one who has as short a temper as i have. thanks for the- concern, but keep it. i won't be playing with your precious campaign anymore, so the surveillance is unnecessary. please do not contact me. have a nice life.

red(s), i think we need a new forum. this one is infested.

oh yeah. *slams door as hard as possible* just for old time's sake, lil.

War Room

Post 66

RedFish ><>

I know how to behave in this election! Who do you think the unidentified complainer that Shazz mentioned was? Kidnapping and Killing are totally different things!

sea, you are right... we must set one up and email the URL to the others.... I have the Masque's email address.... do you have anyones?

War Room

Post 67

soeasilyamused, or sea

er... i have NYC's. we can ask everyone else.

War Room

Post 68

RedFish ><>

Right okay, well send me an email with NYC and our addys in and I will send you the URL.

Send it to

[email protected]

War Room

Post 69

soeasilyamused, or sea

okay. i've sent it smiley - smiley

War Room

Post 70

RedFish ><>

okay I have sent you, NYC and the Masque the new URL. see you there smiley - smiley

War Room

Post 71

Lonnytunes - Winter Is Here

When the blind lead the blind................. get out of the way.

War Room

Post 72

soeasilyamused, or sea

who is blind? i'm blonde....

War Room

Post 73

ENTITY-- Assistant to Mr. RedFish, Chief Thug to The MASQUE) A410239

*ignores the 'parental' interferance (which disrupted OUR thread, by the way) and goes off to email*

War Room

Post 74

Researcher 99947

this conversation is sickening

War Room

Post 75

ENTITY-- Assistant to Mr. RedFish, Chief Thug to The MASQUE) A410239

*curious*
which conversation was that, Spork E? smiley - winkeye

War Room

Post 76

RedFish ><>

Good morning Entity. If you do not already know the location of our new HQ< send me an email at [email protected] and i will tell you where it is

War Room

Post 77

soeasilyamused, or sea

waah waah spork-whatever. if it's so sickening, don't read... all this surveillance is getting irritating

War Room

Post 78

Fern the Firelizard

Pah! Famous? Who are you kidding?

War Room

Post 79

soeasilyamused, or sea

*gives fern a dismissive wave*
you're just jealous that you didn't think of it first

Key: Complain about this post