This is the Message Centre for Oh, sorry, didn't see you there.

Just a crazed demented person saying "Hi".

Post 1

The Corrupt One (MIA)

Hello there. I am the infamous, demented, evil, Corrupt One.

I am also fun-loving, nice, and ready to share my endless stock of Pan Galactic Gargle Blasters with unsuspecting persons that care to cross my path.

But enough about me. Okay, maybe not. But I like going out to say "Hi" to newer people even if I'm not licenced to do so. In fact, even if I have been specifically told not to. Which I haven't. Not yet, anyway...

So, this is me just saying that if you want to talk to a demented, infamous, evil, and otherwise corrupt soul (oh, and don't forget bored), now you know where to turn.

smiley - winkeye The Corrupt One

Post 2

Superluminal Fruitloop(The Smartest Kid on Earth)

I would also like to say hello, to a fellow poetry writer. Interesting free-verse Song of Myself you had there. I actually mistyped originally and wrote "Son of Myself," and that intrigued me...but that's entirely spontaneous and beside the point...anyways. Just wanted to say Muhallo, and thank you for the link to pathetic.org, as I didn't know about it before and it seems like one more net-thing to waste my time on smiley - smiley

Cheers

Post 3

Oh, sorry, didn't see you there.

Wow, actual activity! Now I feel slightly bad. . . I signed up for this thing, and now, more than two months later, I come back and see that people have actually responded. Hi everyone! Sorry I disappeared! As far as pathetic.org, yeah, it's a really cool site, and I'm happy to have lead you there. So, enjoy it, and thanks for saying hi, and sorry for not saying hi back. :o)

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Oh, sorry, didn't see you there.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more