This is the Message Centre for There is only one thing worse than being Gosho, and that is not being Gosho

Very happy to be a Texas statistic

Post 1

There is only one thing worse than being Gosho, and that is not being Gosho

Especially if it pisses off Rick Perry, his cronies and all the anti-healthcare pillocks in this state. Yep, I've signed up smiley - ok And what a deal - after tax credits I'm paying less per month (about $15.00) for health and dental care than I was when I was getting my healthcare through my job.

Now, let's get the momentum going for a proper national health service in this country. The last kind of organisation I want looking after my health is one that's controlled by shareholders and profit, and the most ridiculous way to get it is through your employer who can decide whether or not to offer it and who provides it smiley - cross

Post 2

Baron Grim

Sadly, my cousin is another statistic. He's one of the working poor who doesn't qualify for medicaid and can't afford anything else. And that is (P)rick Perry's fault. It's nearly impossible for a young male in this state to qualify for medicaid.

Post 3

There is only one thing worse than being Gosho, and that is not being Gosho

If he's as poor as I am (or poorer) there are plans that have so many tax credits the monthly premium is $0.00.

Post 4

Baron Grim

He (nephew, not cousin smiley - doh) also doesn't always do as he should. He's got a long history of not following through when his grandparents try to help him. My dad tried on several occasions to get him to sign up but he probably felt it was too hard and gave up. I'm fairly certain that at least he won't have to pay the tax penalty. He literally has a McJob... and a kid. smiley - doh

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for There is only one thing worse than being Gosho, and that is not being Gosho

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more