This is the Message Centre for There is only one thing worse than being Gosho, and that is not being Gosho

21st Amendment Day

Post 1

There is only one thing worse than being Gosho, and that is not being Gosho

In celebration of the 80th anniversary of prohibition being repealed I've pulled a couple of nice beers out of the pantry, one of which I've used to make this http://farmette.ie/2012/09/02/smoked-porter-cake/ sans the icing. It's cooling on the rack as we speak.

Now, it's a 750ml bottle and the recipe took 350ml of that, so I have 400ml of chef's perk to dispose of smiley - cheers

21st Amendment Day

Post 2

Baron Grim

Did I mention the grand theft alcohol I was a victim of last weekend?

I went to the Texas Ren Fest and brought some pretty good beer with me in my cooler. I had Avery's White Rascal, one bottle of Ommegang Rare Vos and 4 bottles of JK's Commercial Suicide. When I woke up and was packing to leave, I discovered my beer cooler disappeared overnite.

I'm more upset about the loss of the beer than the cooler. smiley - cross

smiley - alesmiley - thief

21st Amendment Day

Post 3

There is only one thing worse than being Gosho, and that is not being Gosho

I would be too. That's some damn fine beer smiley - cross

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for There is only one thing worse than being Gosho, and that is not being Gosho

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more