This is the Message Centre for There is only one thing worse than being Gosho, and that is not being Gosho

Coming home drunk with the munchies

Post 1

There is only one thing worse than being Gosho, and that is not being Gosho

Is every bit as much fun as it used to be even after all these years smiley - biggrin

Let's see. Got a couple of hard boiled eggs in the fridge... they'll do. There's some curry left over from dinner before I went out... yes please smiley - drool Still hungry... bread and Marmite smiley - ok And if that doesn't do it I've got a rich fruit cake to finish the job smiley - biggrin

Ooh look, bananas!

Post 2

Sho - employed again!

cold curry? yummy

Post 3

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

smiley - drool I had much the same when I got home last night... but with no lefovers in teh fridge, it was ham, cheese and toast to forfill the job smiley - zen and eggs and bacon fried this morning on toast, to finish the job smiley - snorksmiley - blushsmiley - weird
I used to cook insane things for friends after the pub when I was a student..... The best was the time I did a Chinese meal for about a dozen people, or cooked pizza from some leftover dough I had floating about smiley - zen I think the pizza one was the summitt of that though... "got back from the pub, made pizza...." smiley - snorksmiley - weird The strange thing in Cambridge, is all the takeaways close too early smiley - huh back home, at the little town where I was born, you can get takeaways until 3 AM, if not later, here after 1 AM, there is not a chance to get anything smiley - wah

Post 4

And, of course, one of my favourite edited entries is all about coming home with the munchies smiley - biggrinA776054

Post 5

Fried egg sandwich. smiley - biggrin What a good idea. smiley - drool

Post 6

There are few things as good as a fried egg sandwich, made with the kind of bread I would only buy nowadays - industrial sliced bread - if I wanted to make a fried egg sandwich smiley - drool

By the way HN, I opened that jar of chutney a few days ago and it's delicious - been having some of it each morning for breakfast on a cheese sandwich smiley - ok

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for There is only one thing worse than being Gosho, and that is not being Gosho

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more