This is the Message Centre for There is only one thing worse than being Gosho, and that is not being Gosho

Probably not such a good idea in Texas

Post 1

There is only one thing worse than being Gosho, and that is not being Gosho

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-19622445

Too many people with concealed weapon permits smiley - yikes or the phone numbers of personal injury lawyers on speed dial smiley - rolleyes

The Prince Charles was just about my favourite central London cinema because of the kind of films it showed and the ridiculously low ticket prices for a West End cinema. I'm glad to see they're still doing the same kind of thing, and more smiley - biggrin Like some of the things we do such as singalongs, showing films with a live soundtrack and showing all three Lord of the Rings films in one hit. Hmmm...

Post 2

Baron Grim

They had these for ages, ages ago.

They even had a special name for them.

They were called "ushers".

They even had magical weapons.

Torches (flashlights).

Post 3

There is only one thing worse than being Gosho, and that is not being Gosho

And we were scared of them, at least I was when I was a kid. And then I grew up and didn't feel the need to be bumptious in the cinema any more.

Post 4

Mu Beta

I have to say, I'd happily BUY a mobile phone if the net result was her creeping up on me in a skintight black outfit.

B

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for There is only one thing worse than being Gosho, and that is not being Gosho

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more