This is the Message Centre for There is only one thing worse than being Gosho, and that is not being Gosho

As the actress said to the bishop...

Post 1

There is only one thing worse than being Gosho, and that is not being Gosho

I thought it was going to be bigger than that smiley - tongueout

Last month's credit card bill, that is. The one with all those California addresses on it. It would have been a lot smaller without all that smiley - ale I shipped back to Texas smiley - cheers

Post 2

We could have gone out drinking one more time. smiley - winkeye

Post 3

Amy Pawloski, aka 'paper lady'--'Mufflewhump'?!? click here to find out... (ACE)

You could've gone to Lost Coast Brewerysmiley - tongueout

*Other breweries exist in Humboldt County, but that's the one I remember the name ofsmiley - laugh

Post 4

There is only one thing worse than being Gosho, and that is not being Gosho

Well, when I say it wasn't as big as I was expecting it was still quite a bit bigger than most month's bills... but there's always room for one more beer smiley - biggrin

Post 5

Amy makes a compelling case. There are several for your next trip. Redwood Curtain, Eel River, Six Rivers, Lost Coast,

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for There is only one thing worse than being Gosho, and that is not being Gosho

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more