This is the Message Centre for There is only one thing worse than being Gosho, and that is not being Gosho

Man, this place has died the death

Post 1

There is only one thing worse than being Gosho, and that is not being Gosho

All I've been hearing around here for a couple of weeks is crickets and a lonely church bell tolling. Oh look, there's some tumbleweed. Seems like almost everyone I know has left the building smiley - sadface

Except for 2legs, sunburnt and covered in mud smiley - bigeyes

Post 2

kelli - ran 2 miles a day for 2012, aiming for the same for 2013

smiley - smooch Still here and still reading, but not posting much these days...

Post 3

Geggs

Funny, I've recently been thinking that there's a lot of new blood in the place.

Admittedly, been using the latest threads page, and been finding conversations between people I've not met before. There's more people here than you'd think.

Geggs

Post 4

Vip

I'm still reading and posting, but I guess I never ventured out beyond a few journals and Peer Review anyway. smiley - smiley

smiley - fairy

Post 5

Baron Grim

I've been in a bit of blue funk lately. I just haven't felt like posting much (and a few times that I have it didn't go over well.)

Post 6

Amy Pawloski, aka 'paper lady'--'Mufflewhump'?!? click here to find out... (ACE)

I'm here--I just seem to be in a quiet phase again (and don't have regular internet access, and when I do, I'm doing that test scoring job again, so shouldn't be on here<shh&gtsmiley - winkeye

Post 7

Ottox

It seems from the previous posts, that I'm the only one who isn't here. smiley - winkeye

Post 8

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

I'm not here... I'm still in the mud in front of the main stage smiley - musicalnotesmiley - headhurts

Post 9

Are you stuck there? smiley - yikes Someone get a JCB and a rope to pull 2legs out of the mud!!!

Post 10

TRiG (Ireland) A dog, so bade in office

I thought no one was here, and we were all hallucinations in the mind of 2legs. He's having audio hallucinations too now, which suggests the site has some new technical developments.

TRiG.smiley - winekey

Post 11

Either lamb of god has set up the donington speakers/PA in my front room and are doing a quick soundcheck downstairs.... or I'm halucinating again smiley - weird I should really try sleep.... smiley - musicalnotesmiley - headhurtssmiley - illsmiley - sleepysmiley - bruised

Post 12

Sleep is for wimps smiley - tongueout

Post 13

I got up 5.45 Sunday morning.... I'm not even sure what day it is anymore... British Gas lied... they didn't come round today... and I think a band from Donington is playing in my front room.... are you sure I don't need to sleep? smiley - erm asides which, everything round here is perfectly nomral.... the Dwarves are playing with... or antagonising the chinchillas, the lamposts outside are warbling quietly, and the bondage pony is making a mess of the bathroom floor... smiley - zen oo... if I stay up long enough, do you think I'll start getting visual halucinations as well? smiley - coolsmiley - sillysmiley - sleepysmiley - ill

Post 14

I couldn't possibly say, but if you're in the least bit surprised that British Gas lied and never showed up you must be smoking something good enough to see pink elephants and giant unicorns smiley - bigeyes

Post 15

smiley - snorksmiley - snork I don't know who to rely on to not kill me these days... the one independant gas engineer I used, years back gave me CO poisening, and got away with it....
British Gas can't apparently write my phone number down correctly, or come to the correct door to carry out work smiley - snork

screw it... I'm gona fix the thing myself... really... how* hard can it be? smiley - winkeye
smiley - wowsmiley - cool
I've got gaffa tape, and* WD40, and what can't be fixed with one or both, or either of those isn't worth mentioning! smiley - geek lettuce just try the classic hammer repair technique first though... smiley - evilgrin

Post 16

2legs is messing around with the gas supply smiley - yikes Be afraid. Be very afraid smiley - run

Post 17

Amy Pawloski, aka 'paper lady'--'Mufflewhump'?!? click here to find out... (ACE)

*thinks that this is the first time she's been glad that 2legs is so far away--surely 8 timezones away should be far enough to be safe, right?*

Post 18

TRiG (Ireland) A dog, so bade in office

One would think so, but one would be wrong.

TRiG.smiley - yikessmiley - run

Post 19

Well, it is 2legs that we're talking about here smiley - silly

Post 20

I'm due to be resurrected soon.

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for There is only one thing worse than being Gosho, and that is not being Gosho

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more