A Conversation for Mixed Nuts' Space Shopping Station

Completely Pets

Post 1

stinkywigfiddle

Feline: need a pet? need pet food or other pet supply? if not, go away 'cause that's all we have.

we have a wide array of pets. sure we have dogs and cats if that's what you want, or maybe you'd rather have something a little more interesting and different.

Completely Pets

Post 2

Lisa the Freak // Poet by the Toga

My spinning top disappeared down the plughole smiley - sadface

Don't have another do you? I'd like a green..male one.
smiley - smiley

Completely Pets

Post 3

stinkywigfiddle

Feline: sure do, Gagdreek lent me some of his. if you ever find your other maybe you could have little baby tops.

here's a healthy little one. he likes to spin counter-clockwise.

Completely Pets

Post 4

VALIS420 ( is NO WHERE / NOW HERE )

To whom it may concern: I am in the market for two Paratwa-bio-munchkins, one male and one female. Please send all response to VALIS420. Thank you and continue about your lives.

Completely Pets

Post 5

stinkywigfiddle

Feline: are you selling those things Valis420?

Completely Pets

Post 6

No, I am in the market, however if I come about them first, I'll be sure to let you know.

Completely Pets

Post 7

Hi, It's me again. I am looking for a miniature Jackelope, preferably an albino female. ( They tend to be more personable than males. )
Please let me know if one can be located. Will pay top dollar. Thanx.

Completely Pets

Post 8

stinkywigfiddle

Feline: a jackalope ah? albino? hmmm, i may have to order one of those. we only have one male jackalope and he's not albino. I'll let you know when we get one.

Completely Pets

Post 9

Thank you so much!! smiley - bigeyes

Completely Pets

Post 10

stinkywigfiddle

*DARK GRAY walks in holding a clipboard. Just outside the store he left a bunch of cages*

DARK GRAY: I got your shipment of magical animals and one miniature female albino Jackelop.

Feline: that was fast. i better let Valis420 know her Jackelop has come in.

Completely Pets

Post 11

Wow, Great! When can I come pick her up?
*eyes light up like Christmas morning*

Completely Pets

Post 12

stinkywigfiddle

Feline: anytime is fine.

Completely Pets

Post 13

Marvelous, with what may I repay you?

Completely Pets

Post 14

stinkywigfiddle

Feline: money of course smiley - smiley

Completely Pets

Post 15

*drops wad of bills on counter*

*starts to leave, returns to counter, drops a few more bills*

Thanx, I appreciate the timely response.

Completely Pets

Post 16

Kumetanzuka the capricious

Hi. Do you carry intelligent large-eared ultra-violet chameleons? Also, I'm looking for a snail or a slug of some sort (preferably one that can hold up its end of the conversation) that will feed on the algae that's collecting on the bottom and sides of my babelfish's tank... I'm hoping the snail and the salamander will be able to provide enough linguistic energy to keep Physch in nutrients when I'm away.

Uhh... how much is this all going to run me in Canadian currency?
*K squinches eyes shut and waits, bracing herself for the answer*

K

Completely Pets

Post 17

stinkywigfiddle

Feline: oh sure, we have plenty of those. come and take your pick.

we have pgegrgian snails who love having intellectual conversations with other beings. we have chameleons with varying degrees of intelligence.
price? well its a reasonable price. or you could make a trade of some sort. wait, let me see...
*Adds up the price of the animals and the food needed.*

the total is one hundred and fifty dollars and twenty-two cents or five somethings and three whatsits. OR one left arm.

Completely Pets

Post 18

Hmmm - sounds reasonable. Umm... well, I AM right handed, but I think I need my left arm, for balance and symmetry if nothing else.

I have five somethings, take your pick of orange or hypercolour. Now, if you accept the antique 1912 Whatsit model - it really is quite a buy, but since my heffalumps passed away, I don't really use them - I have 4 in mint condition. How about I give you all four whatsits (since they're antique and only compatible with the old Heffalump carriers), and the five somethings. Will that suffice?

I would like a chameleon who has enough linguistic intelligence to feed a babelfish, but not so smart as to go over the snail's head.

Do we have a deal?

Completely Pets

Post 19

stinkywigfiddle

Feline: sure thing!

i hope you enjoy your new pets and have a nice day. Be sure not to leave your snail out in the sun.

would you like a bag for that? oh... uh, i guess not.

Completely Pets

Post 20

Thanks Feline - wonderful doing business with you. g'day!

Key: Complain about this post