This is the Message Centre for Still Incognitas, Still Chairthingy, Still lurking, Still invisible, unnoticeable, missable, unseen, just haunting h2g2

Bereavement

Post 21

Teasswill

How is New Year shaping up for you?
I think acquaintances do tend to drop out of contact if it's only one of the couple that they know well. Real friends will hang on.
Best wishes.

Bereavement

Post 22

Still Incognitas, Still Chairthingy, Still lurking, Still invisible, unnoticeable, missable, unseen, just haunting h2g2

Well one couple seem to have decided to pretend they are too busy to keep in contact.Others seem to blame me because my husband decided to have one of those pure cremation funerals to save money that we didn't have so I hadn't arranged a knees up at the time(didn't feel up to it).

See if I can be bothered now..Only one person turned up at my door with a bereavement card.My immediate neighbours were far more supportive,even the one who only moved in recently.

Bereavement

Post 23

Still Incognitas, Still Chairthingy, Still lurking, Still invisible, unnoticeable, missable, unseen, just haunting h2g2

I realise now that the friends who have dropped me,ignored me were never my friends.They were my husband's friends.Well at least I know where I stand..Once I get my full health back I will need to make some new ones.

smiley - teasmiley - cakesmiley - choc

Bereavement

Post 24

Teasswill

Indeed. Your life has changed in a horrid way, but you can maybe start doing something new, meet some different people.
smiley - goodluck

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Still Incognitas, Still Chairthingy, Still lurking, Still invisible, unnoticeable, missable, unseen, just haunting h2g2

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more