This is the Message Centre for Still Incognitas, Still Chairthingy, Still lurking, Still invisible, unnoticeable, missable, unseen, just haunting h2g2

Where the hell has everyone gone?

Post 1

Still Incognitas, Still Chairthingy, Still lurking, Still invisible, unnoticeable, missable, unseen, just haunting h2g2

Come on speak up!Shout,scream,yell. Has FB won? Have all those social media sites come out on top. I have tried getting along with them but it's the relentless ads for crap I'm not interested in that keep winning out over those folk I'd like to interact with. smiley - sadface

Post 2

SashaQ - happysad

*waves*

I know what you mean about FB these days - in the last month or so I have noticed I see a lot more content from pages I don’t follow than those I do… Some of the stuff is good, but then I follow the page and hardly see anything from them after that… The art you find brightens up my timeline, though smiley - biggrin

There is an element of seasonality to h2g2 (people on summer holidays etc) but technical issues don’t make things any easier… smiley - blue

Great to see you around in here, though smiley - biggrin

<./>thepost</.> has been updated today, so there is good stuff to read smiley - ok

Post 3

Teasswill

I'm still lurking.
Don't think its FB, more WhatsApp & Instagram - which I shun like the plague. Must admit I find more active convos in places like reddit - tho plenty of dross there.
When I heard that twitter viewing was being limited to 600 a day, i wondered who has time to look at 600 tweets?

Anyway, glad there are still a few faithfuls here.

Post 4

Still Incognitas, Still Chairthingy, Still lurking, Still invisible, unnoticeable, missable, unseen, just haunting h2g2

Hello...hello..hello.Is anyone there?smiley - teasmiley - teasmiley - cakesmiley - choc

Post 5

Teasswill

Just you & me then?
Perhaps the Summer weather has sent everyone outside/on holiday/otherwise busy. Getting more & more like a ghost town here. smiley - sadface

Post 6

SashaQ - happysad

*waves* smiley - tea

I must admit I enjoyed watching Wimbledon smiley - racket1 but now must try to get back into doing something other than watching TV (or doing something at the same time as watching TV, at least).

Good to see you around smiley - biggrin

Post 7

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

&waves&

Gonna take a bit to used to being back. Especially using a mobile..

Post 8

Caiman raptor elk - Inside big box, thinking.

Welcome back 2Legs. I wondered where you were off to.

Are you still available for generic blaming, or do you prefer being credited for random good things for a change? (If we can still find anything good in today's world) It's up to you. (no pressure, unless you like that sort of thing)

Post 9

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

I think it's best to stick with what works.. blame away.. 🤨

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Still Incognitas, Still Chairthingy, Still lurking, Still invisible, unnoticeable, missable, unseen, just haunting h2g2

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more