This is the Message Centre for Still Incognitas, Still Chairthingy, Still lurking, Still invisible, unnoticeable, missable, unseen, just haunting h2g2

'Tis the Season to be Jolly

Post 1

Still Incognitas, Still Chairthingy, Still lurking, Still invisible, unnoticeable, missable, unseen, just haunting h2g2

And I'm doing my best.So I'll wish all my acquaintances here a Merry Christmas and hopefully a really much Happier New Year.

I also hope that you all escaped the horrendous results of the storms in the last two days and that your Holiday is not being put on hold because of delayed travel or power loss or flooding.

I hope the truly climatic weather abates soon.

Incog.smiley - bubbly

Post 2

clare

smiley - space
smiley - smileysmiley - space Me too, Incognito and thank you for your well wishes
smiley - spacesmiley - tea I am sure our new year will be better

here smiley - gift make of it what you will smiley - smiley

Post 3

Teasswill

smiley - redwine & smiley - choc much in evidence here.
Best season's wishes to you & all.

Post 4

Maria

This is the season to be jolly because, religious metaphors aside, the light from the sun, and its heat, is approaching us. smiley - cool

"Here´s come the sun", performed by a group of musicians in a flash mob as a surprise for unemployed people in Madrid. It´s really sweet.

http://youtu.be/XoBMJAEOvPA

Feliz Navidad, Happy Christmas to you all.smiley - teasmiley - chocsmiley - smoochsmiley - bubblysmiley - smiley

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Still Incognitas, Still Chairthingy, Still lurking, Still invisible, unnoticeable, missable, unseen, just haunting h2g2

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more