ANY OFFERS??

ANYONE OUT THERE??

Post 2

Researcher 189235

hello im tracy im 36yrs old from halifax im new too all this how are you

ANYONE OUT THERE??

Post 3

BUCKRABBIT

hi yes there is but im to old im 42 and live in kent im only replying to see if this works.sorry to have bothered you

ANYONE OUT THERE??

Post 4

BUCKRABBIT

hi tracey im 42 and line in dover in kent just trying system out as im new to it as well .....buckrabbit

ANYONE OUT THERE??

Post 5

Researcher 191795

hi im gepetto. i am from bora bora and looking for a new love in england, someone to show me the routes. were r u from? how old r u?

ANYONE OUT THERE??

Post 6

(MAC)

WELL IM A SCOTSMAN,AND I AM TRYING THIS OUT FOR THE FIRST TIME
SO BE GENTLE...HAHAHAAHA

ANYONE OUT THERE??

Post 7

(MAC)

AYE AN SO AM I ...HAHAHA

ANYONE OUT THERE??

Post 8

Granny Weatherwax - ACE - Hells Belle, Mother-in-Law from the Pit - Haunting near you on Saturday

Hiya all of you, I'm Granny Weatherwax, if you have any questions, or if I can help in anyway, just click on reply at the bottom of this posting & I'll get back to you.

By the way, typing with the caps lock on is like shouting, and I'm not quite that old yet smiley - smileysmiley - cheers

ANYONE OUT THERE??

Post 9

Micheal Jay Mole

Yes Yes!!!Someone has answered my CQ! I have been waiting almost 3 years for someone to ask that exact question. Hi ya Granny; Hi ya Vicious Victoria; Hi ya Scottsman (how is the haggis?). I seldom get the time to really cruise through h2g2 but it is a delight to see a question that so clearly echos my intro page. Its no joke: I was 44 when, from the heartland of USA, I posted "Hello Out There" and begged for a reply. Three long years ago. How much of that black goo can be made in three years? Does it make good glue? If you eat it while consuming peanuts and beer can you time-trip safely? If I irritate anyone blame Amy the Ant and Galaxy Babe, they showed me the way. I have irritated a few folks but it was all in jest, or ignorance on my part. Example: I will never be able to memorize all those emoticons (I have promised Amy I would try). I was way out of the loup when DNA transmigrated too. And I blew my stack over the "moderators" about a year after you folks had already dealt with them. I think I really PO'd someone on that subject. Enough said for now. I tend to rattle on. I teach history at University level and lecture evening classes that last three hours. I never run out of things to say. My page is boring because I am computer illiterate. Never mastered Guide html even with Guru Amy's help. So I spend most of my time at h2g2 just talking and not worring about appearances. Some day something in my head will go "click" and maybe then I will understand the cyberworld. My classes are the same: no power pointer; no cyber "blackboard"; no movies or videos; just me talking and the students writing and reading. Sounds dull, huh? No way.I score in the top 99% as one of the most popular history teachers. As you can see I can't stop. So I'll just pull an old Monty Python trick and........................MM

ANYONE OUT THERE??

Post 10

Researcher 191145

hi victoria unknown.1 here not seen u in ages u ok babe xxxx

ANYONE OUT THERE??

Post 11

Morcheeba

hello there, im also from scotland, am new to this as well, so if you ever fancy a chat, leave me a message, im 26 from fife!

ANYONE OUT THERE??

Post 12

Me Myself & i!

Hiya Victoria

Ill chat with you anytime. I like 18 year old girls. I am a 24 year old married bloke with two kids so I could do with some online fun smiley - tongueout
(JOKE)
KEV

ANYONE OUT THERE??

Post 13

INSATIABLE-BABE

hiya i'm Kristy 23 f from Liverpool smiley - smiley

ANYONE OUT THERE??

Post 14

Me Myself & i!

bet you like a bit of it dont you Kirsty? ( comon clean out your mind)

smiley - winkeye

ANYONE OUT THERE??

Post 15

Me Myself & i!

bet you like a bit of it dont you Kirsty? ( comon clean out your mind)

smiley - winkeye

ANYONE OUT THERE??

Post 16

INSATIABLE-BABE

like abit of what ?

ANYONE OUT THERE??

Post 17

Me Myself & i!

You know!

Stop playing the innocent virgin on me ...

you like a bit of.......

smiley - cake?????

smiley - burger????

smiley - smooch??????

NOW Please dont smiley - run...tell me the truth, do you fancy me?

ANYONE OUT THERE??

Post 18

INSATIABLE-BABE

fancy u ?? ur having a laf yeah i usal fancy ppl i have never spoken 2 or seen b4 co i'm mad like that smiley - smiley

ANYONE OUT THERE??

Post 19

sparkess

hello morcheeba
so you are a scotty are you?
im from chatham in kent. im 23
fem and i am new to this aswell
i normally go into l.d,which i find
alot more simple,So if you wanna chat
then im here or on l,d,my user
name is ^snow-white^,send me a message
sometime and i will get back to you

kerry(sparkess)xx

ANYONE OUT THERE??

Post 20

Me Myself & i!

smiley - sadface

blimey, some people are real tetchy aint they? if you cant have a laf on line where can ya have a life. Anyway whats wrong with fantasing?
smiley - winkeye

Key: Complain about this post