This is the Message Centre for Spike D

Your second unofficial welcome

Post 21

Spike D

Hello! Thanks for the cookies! You like the house plant? Hey, you can have it if you want! I have no use for it, in fact I want to put something else in that corner anyway!

Post 22

Spike D

Cool, I'll be along in two shakes of a vogon's tale...

Post 23

Bluebottle

Incidently, you may want to include either:
&show=500
or
&latest=1

to the end of their url addresses as they are very long, and you'll be clicking on "show newer posts" button all day smiley - winkeye

Post 24

Baldrick

I can't believe you've not mentioned the pool BB!

smiley - fish

Post 25

Bluebottle

And, as Baldrick has so correctly pointed out, another place to go is the Swimming Pool - the latest forum is: http://www.h2g2.com/F44378?thread=60477&show=1000 Don't feel you have to go everywhere I suggest - or indeed anywhere, if you don't want to. I'm just here to make suggestions - feel free to ignore me or tell me to shut up if you'd like ;-)

Post 26

Spike D

Nah, that's okay. I really apprecate all the help and guidence. I'll only be around for the next 20 minutes, so I wanna have a look at as much as possible. Damn, this is so groovy!

Post 27

Bluebottle

Hopefully you'll be able to visit again soon, won't you? Believe me - it starts off being groovy and ends up being addictive. smiley - smiley

Post 28

Lintilla

Do you really not want the plant, I hate to take a house warming gift from you!

You also may wish to try ut the Aroma Cafe. I dont have the link but if you click on my name, there is a link there from my web page.
Have fun exploringsmiley - smiley

Post 29

Spike D

Hey, take the plant! Have fun! Oh, and thanks being so nice. I love this place and I promise to come back and visit/do an article soon!
Have a nice day! Bye!

Post 30

Spike D

Hey, I'll be back as soon as possible! (Best to wait for my home phone-bill before I start logging on at home! - This was all done today in an internet cafe!) See you all real soon, bye! Have a nice day!!!!!

Post 31

Lintilla

Hey thanks for the plant!
Um thanks to DD also for the great plant picking taste he has.
Glad your finding your way around!

Post 32

nim the cat (STILL choking in air pollution)

How come I never had such a long welcome? smiley - sadfacesmiley - winkeye

(Maybe because I had not been arround to start a fight with somebody and draw attention to the forum smiley - smileysmiley - smileysmiley - smiley )

Have a good time, Spike

nim (having a *very* good time)

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Spike D

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more