This is the Message Centre for Saint Petunia (Patron Saint of Free Spirits, and Keeper of Treasure) (come see important info and links on my page)

Hi

Post 1

Shellers (Master of wit and ready repartee)

Hi Petunia,

I'm fairly new to h2g2 and am just wandering around saying hello to a few people. Like you, I enjoy emailing (both writing and reading) and have made a few good friends online.

I've just submitted my first entry to the guide, so I'd be interested in any thoughts.

2cv

Hi

Post 2

Saint Petunia (Patron Saint of Free Spirits, and Keeper of Treasure) (come see important info and links on my page)

smiley - smiley Hi there. I'm pretty new to H2G2, also. Everyone's been really nice. I'll visit your page.

Hi

Post 3

stinkywigfiddle

Kiddo: Hello Petunia. I just realized I hadn't been to your home page.
Thought I'd pay you a visit. smiley - smiley

Hi

Post 4

Saint Petunia (Patron Saint of Free Spirits, and Keeper of Treasure) (come see important info and links on my page)

Hi Sweetie. My page is not nearly as good as yours. I need to take some time to really set things up. I just realized a little while ago that you note whichever entity you are when you post, being that there are several entities on your home page. I'm a little slow sometimes smiley - smiley.

Hi

Post 5

stinkywigfiddle

Kiddo: smiley - smiley We've spent a good deal of time "working" on our home page and others. Have you seen our space shopping station?

Hi

Post 6

stinkywigfiddle

Kiddo: When I said "and others" I didn't mean other's home pages, I meant other page entries of ours.
(:^.

Hi

Post 7

I haven't checked the space shopping station yet, but I will.

Hi

Post 8

Shellers (Master of wit and ready repartee)

Hi Petunia,

I'm afraid I'm only one entity. I thought you'd just ignored my 'hi' the other day smiley - smiley

This is a great place with loads of interesting and 'nice' people.

Steve

Hi

Post 9

stinkywigfiddle

Kiddo: Hello shellers.

Hi

Post 10

Hey Kiddo, what are you up to?

Key: Complain about this post