A Conversation for Toulouse, Haute Garonne, France

full marks

Post 1

Cowboy

This is just the type of entry I enjoy finding at h2g2: concise and practical. The odd bit of humour (ie French driving) is always good. Perhaps the author will put a few more entries in about select places within or near Toulouse.

"Toulouse" is also the name of a domestic goose that hails from those parts.

full marks

Post 2

Ashley

The very same goose that makes excellent foie gras.

Yes I know it's barbaric but it does taste so good.

It's like Jennifer Aniston - you like it despite yourself

full marks

Post 3

Moadib

I thought foie gras was like Jennifer Aniston because it's too rich and makes you gag. Whatever.

I thought this piece was excellent: concise; informative; clearly written and well-structured. It makes me want to visit and that's quite something coming from a homebody like me.

Top smiley - smiley Mo

full marks

Post 4

Ashley

Toulouse is an absolutely fantastic place to visit - and in all seriousness, the food is excellent.

I hope you get... smiley - smiley

full marks

Post 5

Mikey Bee

Cheers for your comments, I'll add some more "Stuff" about Toulouse in the near future. Andorra's a couple of hours away and is great for Four Pound bottles of Gin etc...

A Plus...

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Toulouse, Haute Garonne, France

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more