A Conversation for Volunteer to be a Guru

Help from The insane?¿?

Post 1

Riddler: Begginer Nutcase with a degree in Insanity, Finder of Flukes and Lost Dust Bunnys

Hey. My researchers # is.... 164974 and my name is Riddler: Begginer Nutcase with a degree in Insanity, Finder of Flukes and Lost Dust Bunnys (my REAL name is Sean) and I wanna be a guru because a) I love perversity, and whats more perverse than someone who should be getting help, (from a national team of the best psychologists available) helping other people?? The only thing more perverse than that is a servant telling the master what to order him to do, but thats not the point. my second reason (b) is that5 I like to help people, and Im generally a nice person. (thats what all my friends say anyways, they also say im cute though, so I dont trust them)

Anyways, I hope I make it onto the team. smiley - smiley Laterz

Help from The insane?¿?

Post 2

Peta

Hi there Riddler

I'll add you onto the team right now. I hope that you enjoy being a Guru on h2g2.

Peta

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more