A Conversation for The relationship between Chocolate and Sex: Mystery Unravelled

Peer Review: A216992 - The relationship between Chocolate and Sex: Mystery Unravelled

Post 1

agel_sizr

Entry: The relationship between Chocolate and Sex: Mystery Unravelled - A216992
Author: Mike "Moryath" Ahlf,Researcher 85704 - U85704

Very Funny!

A216992 - The relationship between Chocolate and Sex: Mystery Unravelled

Post 2

Dr Hell

Indeed...

This Entry has potential for the EG, but could need some polishing, IMO.

HELL

Post 3

Emmily ~ Roses are red, Peas are green, My face is a laugh, But yours is a scream

smiley - erm I don't know what the 'official situation' is here, but this Entry was written by a Researcher who has not posted since November 1999.

A move to flea market maybe. smiley - erm

Emmily
smiley - bluebutterfly

Post 4

Emmily ~ Roses are red, Peas are green, My face is a laugh, But yours is a scream

smiley - doh There is an obvious solution. smiley - smiley

agel_sizr, this Entry needs some work done on it, to bring it up to the standards required for the Edited Guide. As the author is not around to do that, would you please click PeerReview, find this Entry on the list, next to the Entry on the right, you should see either an X or Remove link, click this to send the Entry back to Mike "Moryath"'s Personal Space. smiley - cheers

Emmily
smiley - bluebutterfly

Post 5

BigAl Patron Saint of Left Handers Keeper of the Glowing Pickle and Monobrows

Well, smiley - erm how anyone can write an Entry on 'Chocolate and Sex' without mentioning theobromine (= 'Food of the Gods') a chemical which stimulates release of endorphines (= 'pleasure chemicals) in the brain)is totally beyond me. smiley - smiley

smiley - biggrin

Post 6

Felonious Monk - h2g2s very own Bogeyman

Or even phenylethylamine...

Post 7

agel_sizr

I did not personally write this entry. Infact it was a mistake that it was posted in peer review.

Sorry but i do not know how to remove it since i am not the researcher.

Post 8

Gnomon - time to move on

If you submit the entry, then you can remove it, by following the instructions given above.

If you really like the entry and the author is long gone, you can make a copy of it and submit that, with yourself and the original author as co-authors. Then you'll be able to make any changes that are suggested in Peer Review (providing you feel they are appropriate, of course).

If you decide to go down that road, it is courtesy to drop a note on the original author's home page in case they ever return to h2g2.

Key: Complain about this post