This is the Message Centre for Still Incognitas, Still Chairthingy, Still lurking, Still invisible, unnoticeable, missable, unseen, just haunting h2g2

How Goes it?

Post 1

Freaky Cheeze

Hi its me Cheeze!!smiley - smiley
How long have you been in the ranks of the researches? (ooh cant spell) I saw your name down on the "Star Trek..Its worse than that its dead jim" conversation and thought i'd drop you a line and see how things are on other palnets, in this little solar system. My friend on here Paladin of the Lost Hour has gone on his honey-moon and its a bit lonely down on my planet...so i hear you are a teacher and like to draw, as a matter of fact i am a student and studying Visual arts and happen to love pencil drawing and charcoal. I am actually doing a colour pencil drawing at the moment of the Cat on Red Dwarf...Talk about coincidentssmiley - smiley
Any hoot I will leave this planet and see what else I ccan find...
Beam me up Smeggy...there's only a teacher down heresmiley - winkeye

It Goes Fine Thanks

Post 2

Still Incognitas, Still Chairthingy, Still lurking, Still invisible, unnoticeable, missable, unseen, just haunting h2g2

Lets see some of yer work then.Got a website where I can see some of your work?

It Goes Fine Thanks

Post 3

Freaky Cheeze

I havent yet established my self enough to set up my web space yet but i'll get it and drop you a line...watch this specesmiley - smiley
I could e-mail you and may be send you some stuff? If you like? My e-mail is [email protected] you can e-mail me if you like. I think that may be better cause i dont think my homepage will be up and running all that quickly.
So i may hear from you?
till then see you 'round here!!smiley - smiley

It Goes Fine Thanks

Post 4

Still Incognitas, Still Chairthingy, Still lurking, Still invisible, unnoticeable, missable, unseen, just haunting h2g2

You can get me at [email protected] and i would love to hear from you.

It Goes Fine Thanks

Post 5

See you have been in hot water!!You should have done what I did which was run for the hills.There are lots of places to go and have a good time on the net.

How goes it these days and do you have any art work to show me?

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Still Incognitas, Still Chairthingy, Still lurking, Still invisible, unnoticeable, missable, unseen, just haunting h2g2

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more