This is the Message Centre for HVS

HVS Updated!

Post 1

HVS

Please check out the new HVS homepage, complete with navigation features and *new* announcements.

We hope you like it! Comments and suggestions/requests gratefully received.

Pegasus

HVS Updated!

Post 2

There is only one thing worse than being Gosho, and that is not being Gosho

Looks good smiley - biggrin

HVS Updated!

Post 3

$u$

*grins and waves* BCNU this year perhaps then?smiley - winkeye

HVS Updated!

Post 4

There is only one thing worse than being Gosho, and that is not being Gosho

Could be smiley - biggrin

I've still got those two cd's set aside for you btw, but as I'm on holiday until Saturday, I shan't be able to get them and let you know the details smiley - hug

HVS Updated!

Post 5

$u$

smiley - wowThankyou.smiley - hug Delivered by hand then?smiley - winkeye

HVS Updated!

Post 6

HVS

Hi,

I saw this on Saturday, and it looked really good! Great job Pegaus, thanks for working on that.

Unfortunately, it now is hidden because it says we contravened the "House Rules". I am quite frankly sick of this new twist on the phrase "All things in moderation", and I still haven't gotten a response from my polite email regarding a link that was removed from my home space half a year ago. I'm not bashing the h2g2 staff; it's the BBC that's the problem. *sigh* But I digress...

Pegasus, if you would be so kind as to figure out what terrible blasphemy has offended the Powers that Be this time, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks!

-Wolfman

HVS Updated!

Post 7

HVS

smiley - laugh Fancy meeting you here! 'Tis done. Was a broken link, though why it didn't get moderated for that before today, I shall never understand. Anyway, link removed and a replacement (veggie shoes) put in.smiley - smiley

Sus xx

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for HVS

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more