This is the Message Centre for HVS

Sign me up Scotty! (I like that heading so I think ill steal it...)

Post 1

Athena, Muse of Philosophy -1+7+9*(3+0!)+0=42

Can I join to? Or three? Or 556? I am a veggie, though I sometimes eat chicken. Rarely though! And i only do it for the protien, I feel rotten the whole time. So, can I join? smiley - grovelsmiley - smileysmiley - magic

Post 2

HVS

Sure, you can join. I'll add you to the list in a minute. Welcome to the H2G2 Vegetarian Society!

BTW, meeting your nutritional needs on a completely vegetarian diet is not as tricky as some meat-eaters would like you to think. I have terrible eating habits--mostly carbohydrates, with childrens vitamins thrown in just in case--and I'm fine, but there are many vegetarians, even vegans, who eat very healthily. Lots of people even become vegetarians for health reasons. Tofu and other soy products are very high in protein, as are nuts and many other vegetarian foods. You might want to check out some of the recipies in our "HVS Virtual Vegetarian Restaurant" (see link from HVS home page). And if you have any questions, just ask, and I'm sure someone here will be able to answer it.

-Mike

Post 3

Athena, Muse of Philosophy -1+7+9*(3+0!)+0=42

Thank you! I think I am good as far as the food goes though, I have been a veggie all my life. I just seem to stay healther if I through a little chiken in now and then. Thanks though!

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for HVS

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more