A Conversation for Missing Towel Board

Unfortunately, not my towel

Post 1

Zagros the Elfking

A fine towel, well used and no doubt loved. I hope it finds its owner.

The substances near the corner looked suspicious to me, as does the tear near the center. I find myself wondering if it was used in an old American timeline as a bundling bag barrier. You see it was tradition for yound male suitors to stay the night in the young ladies home after first being hand sewn into a bundling bag, by the mother of the young lady. Then the two sweethearts could keep each other warm, or hot, as the case may have been. A quaint custom replaced by the backseats of automobiles.

On close inspection I found red sand on the towel identified as ancient Mars beach sand. Hmmmmmmm

My own towel has a blue Phoenix-like Pharaoh figure showing off his wings, on a field of gold & brown with red & turquois pyramids. One corner is a little frayed, that is where there are Psycho-active substances encapsulated. It's been chewed there. My Towel has the magnetic keys to a unique and powerful Space-Time Portal. It can be used to set up stable worm holes in Space-Time using Infinite Improbability Technology.

Here is a small stable worm hole portal to my home back on 1st Century Earth: [Broken link removed by Moderator]

Thank you so much Lintilla for setting up a "Lost Towel Center"!
I hope mine shows up soon.

~Zagros~

Post 2

Lintilla

sorry it hasnt showed yet, i updated the discription, it seems n\more clear now. smiley - smiley

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more