A Conversation for Editorial Feedback

Project: Fraser Island

Post 1

My University Project is finished, and Mina said I had to post here to let you know. It's been subbed and everything, the entries are currently in the sub's name (U183422), with me credited as having written and researched them. smiley - erm

The project page is here: A1091422

The entries are:
A1067096 - Fraser Island
A1101178 - A History of Fraser Island
A1135900 - Tips for Travellers to Fraser Island
A1135919 - Fraser Island's Tourist Attractions
A1135937 - Lakes of Fraser Island
A1067069 - Tourism on Fraser Island

There is a minor error in some of the entries - in the links section down the bottom Fraser Island is spelt Frazer Island, but that's the only problem. (The Sub hasn't got around to changing it yet, and I thought I ought to let you know the Project is finished before the weekend. smiley - ok)

I hope I was supposed to post this here smiley - erm

Niwt (U162817)
smiley - cheers

Post 2

Hmmm.

Post 3

Natalie

Hello there Niwt,

Thanks very much for reminding us about this - I know you made a real effort to get this project finished on time! Anyway, we'll be going through this in-house shortly and will be in touch with you again.

Thanks once again for your patience,

Natalie smiley - smiley

Post 4

Ah that's fine, I was just worried I'd done something wrong. smiley - smiley

Post 5

Natalie

No - not at all; we would have got back to you normally but it's been a bit chaotic because of all the changes! smiley - flustered But thanks again for reminding us and I look forward to seeing the project up smiley - smiley

Post 6

Yeah, I thought maybe you were busy with the changes. Thanks. smiley - cheers

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more