A Conversation for Technical Feedback

BR Object reference

Post 1

Peanut

Server Error in '/dna/DnaPages' Application.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.]
BBC.Dna.Page.DnaBasePage.get_CurrentSite() +17
BBC.Dna.Page.DnaBasePage.SetCurrentSiteName() +126
BBC.Dna.Page.DnaBasePage.InitialiseRequest() +290
BBC.Dna.Page.DnaBasePage.DoPageLoad() +63
BBC.Dna.Page.DnaBasePage.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) +110
BBC.Dna.Page.DnaWebPage.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) +51
System.Web.Util.CalliHelper.EventArgFunctionCaller(IntPtr fp, Object o, Object t, EventArgs e) +14
System.Web.Util.CalliEventHandlerDelegateProxy.Callback(Object sender, EventArgs e) +35
System.Web.UI.Control.OnLoad(EventArgs e) +99
System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +50
System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +627

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:2.0.50727.3643; ASP.NET Version:2.0.50727.3634

I got this in goo from a link on my favourites
Pliny ok

BR Object reference

Post 2

Peanut

Back in goo, able to get to my space ad conversations ok smiley - ok

BR Object reference

Post 3

Milla, h2g2 Operations

smiley - ok
Noted. smiley - biro

smiley - towel

BR Object reference

Post 4

Peanut

In goo

For the conversation Better than sex I am getting an error page displayed in goo

The folowing error occured: An unknown error has occured

I am able to read other threads, North Korea and this for example

BR Object reference

Post 5

Peanut

I have been through the first 15 of my conversations

4 are coming up with the unknown error

Better than sex (Gosho)
Hello (Dr Anthea)
weiche (Dr Anthea)
Dream Journal One (Willem)

BR Object reference

Post 6

Peanut

I have been to Docor Anthea's space

Error message on the threads on her message centre and journal entries

Not though for forum discussions

I don't know if this is helpful but Dr A also uses goo so I don't think is a skin specific problem

I can also read the conversations on my message centre

BR Object reference

Post 7

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

I had the same thing, late last night err or early hours this morning (UK time), accessing the 'Better than sex' thread, and then at one point, I got an error message that sadly I forgot to save/write down... somthing about 'disk being too full', (refering to the server I think, not my harddrive), but I forgot to save it or take a doobry snapshot whatsit of it smiley - blushsmiley - sorry

BR Object reference

Post 8

Peanut

Now I can read in goo

Hello (Dr A, message centre)
Better than sex ( Gosho journal entry)

but not

weiche (Dr A journal entry)
Dream journal One (Willem jounal entry)

all accessable in pliny

BR Object reference

Post 9

Peanut

oof,

Better than sex has gone again
but Hello is still there

so still glitchy

goes away now and leaves the experts to it...

BR Object reference

Post 10

There is only one thing worse than being Gosho, and that is not being Gosho

I can see the first four pages in 'Better than sex' when in Goo but not the last one, unless I creep up on it from behind, hidden in another browser and not logged in.

BR Object reference

Post 11

Well that's interesting. I just posted to the thread by replying to one of the posts from a previous page, and my reply came up where it should, on the page I haven't been able to see all day. Now I'm able to access it from my MP page as if nothing had happened.

BR Object reference

Post 12

I just got to it too, via the 'most recently updated conversations', link, on my PS smiley - weird

BR Object reference

Post 13

Very smiley - weird It's as if that reply from an earlier page was a plunger that unbunged the plug'ole.

BR Object reference

Post 14

Yes... my last couple replys, were from just following the link from off my conversation thread list on my PS, ordinary like... smiley - weirdsmiley - ufo I fully expect that this was caused by the FBI, trying to inflitrate us, and drawing our attention away from our cheese stores... damnit... I'm going to have to go check my fridg enow.... just to make sur ethe smiley - cheese is still there smiley - run

BR Object reference

Post 15

Peanut

Rod message centre is coming up with unknown error.

I tried Gosho's trick and posted in Pliny to see if it would unblock Rod's plug'ole as well and it worked for that thread

Neat trick Gosho smiley - cheers

BR Object reference

Post 16

Peanut

Just tested it again and it worked, how intrigueing

Not all of Rod's messages are coming up with unknown error but thi seems to fix the ones that are

Key: Complain about this post