This is the Message Centre for Sparky

Hi Sparky

Post 1

ZOE(Scout), Patron Saint of Multiple Personalities{TANGO NEEDS HELP WITH PROJECT :STARS @ A403930 ALL STAR-GAZERS PLEASE PUT YOU

Hello and a very warm welcome to H2G2!!!!

Hay pal, I've got good news and bad news.

Good news first: I got you my favourite snackfood as free gift...

Bad news: It's my favourite, I couldn't resist temptation...
so I ate it Sorry!

Welcome again.

Hi right back atcha!

Post 2

Sparky

Hello, ZOE! And welcome to you, too! smiley - smiley Thank you for the warm welcome, and don't worry about the snack food...It is merely the vessel by which the first three parts of my, ah, intention arrive....orrr...something. Hmp. I've seem to either forgotten what I was going to say, or merely misplaced my words for the moment. But I must be on my way anyway! Thanks again!

Where's YOUR towel?
Sparky

Hi right back atcha!

Post 3

ZOE(Scout), Patron Saint of Multiple Personalities{TANGO NEEDS HELP WITH PROJECT :STARS @ A403930 ALL STAR-GAZERS PLEASE PUT YOU

I'v got it hidden in a secret compartment in my beld.
It's a secret, so don't spread the word.
The belt also has a clip, from wich (when its emty) there hangs a humungus mug.

ZOE ya round

Hi ZOE

Post 4

Sparky

I know I responded this morn, but 't'isn't showing up, so I'm going to try once more... smiley - smiley Thank you for the "hello!" And I'm glad that you able to get some free snack food...maybe I should take my own advice, hmmm? I love the bus idea, but why "Royal Mail," may I ask?

Where's YOUR Towel?
Sparky

Hi ZOE

Post 5

I'm not good with big words, I think the one I'm looking for is Introsoteric (something like that - Or it could be a totaly different word)

Back to the subject at hand. The bus is suppused to resemble a mail box, that is bigger on the inside, than on the outside, and travels through space and time.

Hope it makes some more sence now.

ZOE ya round

Key: Complain about this post