This is the Message Centre for Kedzie

Hi

Post 1

Clelba

Sounds like a fun yet repetitive life! What exactly do you do? I don't have a job, I'm still in school - Year 10 (I'm guessing you're American and therefore do not know what Year 10 is) (I'm 14 if that gives you any clues, and I'm English). Don't work too hard! smiley - smiley

Hi

Post 2

Kedzie

Hello Clelba -- I'd guess that you're probably what we call in the States a freshman in high school (or maybe a sophomore, depends on if you start counting in what we call kindergarten or not). Whereabouts in Englad do you live? I live just outside of Washington, DC -- you probably get sick of seeing pictures of my hometown on the news every other night ("I'm reporting from the White House tonight, where highly-placed confidential sources have informed our news bureau that Bill Clinton does, indeed, have a bad head cold. It remains unclear whether or not he will resort to antihistamines to maintain clear nasal passages. Now, back to our London desk")

The line of work that I somehow fell into is called Computerized Litigation Support. What we basically do is create document databases for attorneys so that they can win their big hairy lawsuits (now isn't THAT something to be proud of?). I've got about 40 employees, all also working from their homes, who examine scanned documents and enter relevant information into a master database. It's boring and tedious work much of the time, but it sure beats working for a living!

Hi

Post 3

Clelba

Sounds like fun... I live in Herefordshire, which is near to the Welsh border. I go to school in Wales, and I board there. The name of my village is Eye, believe it or not. It's true. I think I have to go now, as neighbours is starting. Do you have Neighbours in America? It's an Australian soap.

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Kedzie

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more