This is the Message Centre for Lintilla

Original Page

Post 1

Lintilla

As I like too keep everything for posterity, here is what was written on my original home page, before I really made one.
(Okay so I'm a pack rat, I like to keep everything);

After spending way too much of my creativity trying to think up a good name I have finally settled upon Lintilla. I know that this is not the most creative name to choose at h2g2, but I do hope that my lack of name choosing skills is made up for by my skills in other areas. As far as I can tell, I am the first Lintilla (perhaps I am simply spelling incorrectly). This astounds me, so please correct me if you know of any fellow Lintillas.

I would first like to apologise on the slow progress of my page. I am currently on a lunch break and enjoying it tremendously. I promise to finish this page when I am through with my break. So until then, Zark off!

Okay so maybe my lunch break is taking longer than I was planning on, in fact it seems to have run right into my holiday. This simply means that I am going to have to go without h2g2 for a while, which is sad because I have only just discovered it!

Key: Complain about this post

Original Page

More Conversations for Lintilla

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more