This is the Message Centre for Granny Weatherwax - ACE - Hells Belle, Mother-in-Law from the Pit - Haunting near you on Saturday

Lurker picture

Post 1

Sir Culdasac (Keeper of the Magical Monkey Flute-Commander of the Thingite Monkey Army-Patron Saint of Dueling-Muse of Monkeys)

How did you get the lurker picture to show up on your space, i've been trying and i can't get it to be right.

Lurker picture

Post 2

Granny Weatherwax - ACE - Hells Belle, Mother-in-Law from the Pit - Haunting near you on Saturday

Hi Sir Culdesac, the code for the Lurker badge is:

Un
Official h2g2 Lurker

What trouble are you having? If you cut and paste the above, you should have no bother. smiley - cheers

Let me know how you go on,

catch you later

GW
smiley - zoom

Lurker picture

Post 3

Sir Culdasac (Keeper of the Magical Monkey Flute-Commander of the Thingite Monkey Army-Patron Saint of Dueling-Muse of Monkeys)

Works great thank you! I was trying to load it up as something else Sir Culdasac

Lurker picture

Post 4

Granny Weatherwax - ACE - Hells Belle, Mother-in-Law from the Pit - Haunting near you on Saturday

smiley - coolsmiley - ok Just shout if you need any more help, if I can't help, I know a Researcher who Can smiley - winkeye

Lurker picture

Post 5

Regular Lurker

*lurks*

Lurker picture

Post 6

*waves*

smiley - cheers

Lurker picture

Post 7

Regular Lurker

*waves back* smiley - silly

Key: Complain about this post