This is the Message Centre for Emar, the Flying Misfit... Yes, seriously, he's back...

Helloooo out there...

Post 1

The Corrupt One (MIA)

Greetings! I really like your sense of humor and your attitude toward that utterly stupid fight going on in the pro-MS forum. smiley - winkeye
And I'm bored, so I thought I'd stop by your page for a bit--then ended up on the floor in convulsions for a solid 15 minutes reading your intro!
Sooooo, in case you got the wrong image of me in that "other" forum, I am really just a fun-loving person who gets bored far too easily and then starts ranting in some strange forum. Then gets bored and walks away, to find somewhere more interesting.
Anyhoo, just wanted to drop by for the hell of it. See ya!

smiley - smiley The Corrupt One

Helloooo out there...

Post 2

Emar, the Flying Misfit... Yes, seriously, he's back...

Yes well. Because you were kind enough to compliment me, I'll reply to your message NOW, despite it being it being late at night, and having the parental units demanding that I get off the #$%!&@*^@!! computersmiley - fish. Hey, that's just the kind of guy I am.

Helloooo out there...

Post 3

The Corrupt One (MIA)

Hmmm, sounds like what goes on over here...my parents aren't very kind about my spending most of summer vacation on the computer. Largely due to the fact that my mom doesn't even know how to turn the #!*&?%$#@ thing on! smiley - smiley

And even though it's broad daylight, I could use a little snooze....zzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzZZZzzz...

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Emar, the Flying Misfit... Yes, seriously, he's back...

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more