Who posted this?

Re: First joined h2g2

Post 3

Spirit

you did silly

Post 4

Mad hatter (aka morpheus)

How did you get a picture on you user page?
Is it an HTML tag.
If it is, I have put a few in this message to test.

Post 5

shrinkwrapped

It looks like you can put limited tags in pages - but I'm not sure if we the humble public are aloud to go and start sticking piccies in...

Post 6

Firestarter

Yeah, i dont think we are worthy of pix are we? sniff sniff.

Oh well.....
K. Smithson ([email protected])

Humble Publc?

Post 7

Sean

Don't worry. There are two issues here - journal/forum postings and user/guide pages.

The former are for short, snappy things, and we've tried to keep them clear of graphics so people can quickly and easily converse with each other. There are *some* graphics though, and you can eaily use them yourself smiley - smiley (See?)

As for user pages, your html picturelessness will soon be addressed (as soon, in fact, as the new server array is in place smiley - smiley

Sean.

p.s. Please don't think of yourselves as the humble public - you folks are the real stars - you're the founding researchers who are building the guide for future generations. We just press buttons and try to make it easy for you smiley - smiley

Humble Publc?

Post 8

logicus tracticus philosophicus

Please don't think of yourselves as the humble public...specially as your nothing but a means to an end..

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for TooBitz

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more