A Conversation for Starlightlines Employee Forum

Well well...finally!!

Post 1

The Grand High Pomogranate

I say, it's about time somebody wrote something of merit about our forum! And who better to do it than Mr. Event Horizon himself, Kenegan!

Good job, Kenny...I love your style (seeing as it's rather similar to DNA's, but also different). I wonder if this will make it as an 'approved' Guide Entry or not. Maybe with a little real-world clarification--which is exactly what the Forum doesn't need...

It's great!

Well well...finally!!

Post 2

The Grand High Pomogranate

Er, forgot to sign my name on the last post up there, for those who didn't know...I'm Phindex...

Well well...finally!!

Post 3

Infomage

!yas t'nod uoY

Oops, sorry - got a bit caught up... Sad ramblings indeed...

Oh, but Kenny - 1 error and 1 omission... The omission, (Information Exchange, bottom of the well,) I can forgive, but the spelling error, typo or not, is unforgivable. :o)

Well well...finally!!

Post 4

The Apprentice

I certainly hope that I've managed to cover both the problems errors on the entry - as well as sprucing up the format and adding another three members of the Forum. I can only hope, having submitted the entry, that it will at least be consider. I will, in time, do the research necessary to expand the history and explanation in the entry substantially further.

Well well...finally!!

Post 5

Infomage

Thankyou, although it would be nice if my link worked.... :o)

Well well...finally!!

Post 6

The Apprentice

Ah... yes... well... um... we can't all be perfect can we? Me, doubly so... Especially after breakfast and before bedtime. I've corrected the problem link - it would appear that a space crept in between the 'U' and the '3' in your Researcher Number ('I Am Not A Researcher Number, I'm a Free Man...'). I trust that everything is in order now and I can carry on trying to work out what new pointless and largely uninteresting thing I'm going to try writing about and submit as a possible new Approved Guide Entry.

Good stuff Kenny.....

Post 7

Emmy, Baroness Bikini Beachwear Babe of Bubsterland

Even though I didn't get a link to my h2g2 page.......smiley - sadface

Good stuff Kenny.....

Post 8

The Apprentice

One has to know that the Page exists before it can be quoted. I shall make amends forthwith...

Good stuff Kenny.....

Post 9

Infomage

Apologies for not posting here sooner, but this is the first time I have been here at home rather than work... (No cookie)

Good job. :o)

Well well...finally!!

Post 10

Koenig

I think it's a very good break down of the forum, and I'm happy to be mentioned (feel free to link to me). I've been out of touch lately, and it was interesting to read a bit about some of what I've missed - and nice to read about some of the stuff I was involved in. Wrestling at UPiG and Goblin's wedding is a favorite forum memory of mine...

Koenig

Well Done...

Post 11

Andara Bledin {Keeper; Patron Saint; Muse}

.. and Rare all at once.

Love the entry.

Glad to see you still knocking about here and there.

^-.-^

Key: Complain about this post