This is the Message Centre for Titania (gone for lunch)

Hi.

Post 1

Saint Petunia (Patron Saint of Free Spirits, and Keeper of Treasure) (come see important info and links on my page)

Hello Titania. Do you know if fairies are real, as well as elves? I have a strong feeling that there are fairies in the world.

Petunia..

Post 2

Titania (gone for lunch)

..Greetings!smiley - smiley

I'm no expert, but I have this idea:

Fairies are mentioned in myths and old folk tales, and are dependant upon people believing in their existence - to exist!
Unfortunately fewer and fewer believe in them, seriously diminishing the number of fairies.
But just the slightest hunch or suspicicion of their existence makes them real.

Whereas elves are pretty established, whether people believe in them or not, mostly thanks to the excellent books by Tolkien.

But I myself believe in fairies, and think that they are very enchanting little beings, if treated with appreciation and respect.

Like I said, I'm no expert, this is just a hunch I've got, willing to discuss the subject.

Titania...

Post 3

Saint Petunia (Patron Saint of Free Spirits, and Keeper of Treasure) (come see important info and links on my page)

You have confirmed my own thoughts on the matter! One must believe in fairies in order for them to exist. Thank you for your insight.

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Titania (gone for lunch)

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more