A Conversation for Teenage Issues

Teenage Crushes

Post 21

Emily 'Twa Bui' Ultramarine

I've seen it now; I don't think he's quite my type though, sorry. But then my type is the other absolutely GORGEOUS James (I didn't take this photo) at http://website.lineone.net/~matthew.carroll/tomnjim.html

Or even scarier, at [Broken link removed by Moderator]I didn't take this one either (thank God) smiley - smiley

Teenage Crushes

Post 22

Katsy a.k.a. Esti

That last link didn't work, but those party photos looked really fun! So, which one was James? He looks *slightly* like another James I quite like! It's the hair!

Ah, the photo of James you saw (the Skandal one) looks different when you see him, he's just so cute! Are there any members of Skandal you quite liked in the group photo? You know James, except he looks different in the group photo. The other dark haired one is Matt, there's the blonde Spikey one, Darren, and the other blonde one with the pierced eyebrow who is Matty!

Teenage Crushes

Post 23

I think the second one didn't work because of the semi-colon I had foolishly placed at its end, but this one should work (prepare for sickness, my friends):

http://website.lineone.net/~matthew.carroll/rockyhorror.html

Jamie's the one in the first photo of the first link, the one with the dark floppy hair and the scary basque under his shirt. Why am I writing this?,,,

Of your Skandal photo? I'm afraid not; I like deeply camp men, myself. Plus I'm scarily turning into a monogamist...

Teenage Crushes

Post 24

Katsy a.k.a. Esti

My word, those photos really are rocky horror! Pretty scary!!!!

Is that your page or not?

Teenage Crushes

Post 25

NO! They're Matt Carroll's, someone who used to go to the boys' school next to mine. A mad chemist, forever wielding his digital camera...

Teenage Crushes

Post 26

Mac (Keeper of indecision)

(here we see a prime example of the aforementioned infatuationsmiley - smiley)
I have to say I have had more crushes on girls I knew {usually through swimming/something as I am a hermit and don't know many people outside school (an all boys school)} than famous people

Teenage Crushes

Post 27

Katsy a.k.a. Esti

I had a dream about my *other* crush last night, and he looks like James from Skandal......

Teenage Crushes

Post 28

Demon Drawer

You have another crush.

Teenage Crushes

Post 29

Katsy a.k.a. Esti

aye! I do! And he looks like James from Skandal! I even had a scare once that they might be the same person, but after meeting James from Skandal I realised there was no way, as James was only slightly taller than me, the other one is extremely tall, he looks down at me!

Teenage Crushes

Post 30

I'm confused now. Which one's James, and which one's the one that looks like James? Is your real James the diddy one or not? Eeeee...

Teenage Crushes

Post 31

Katsy a.k.a. Esti

Here's the most confusing part: they are both called James! Let's say there's the Skandal James and the London James, ok?

Key: Complain about this post