A Conversation for The Galleon

The Galleon

Post 1

Data

You have me at an advantage, You know Exactly where the Plough is, and, now you have sold the idea of the 'Galleon' to me, I NEED to know where it is. Sounds like fun

The Galleon

Post 2

Rockfish

Sorry for not getting back to you sooner, I hadn’t realised anyone had read the article. Last time visited The Galloen was about nine years ago but I’m informed it’s still there. Go to Beaties Toy shop in the Hounds Hill Shopping Center in Blackpool. Stand in the doorway, the road in front of you goes left and right. go left, and the road goes almost immediatly turns sharp right and heads west. Walk about twenty paces and this remarkable place is on your left. IMPORTANT, you must go to the underground bar there. The upstairs pub although strange in it’s own rite is not the sureal fabled haunt of old. Best by far after ten thirty.

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more