This is the Message Centre for NYC Student - The innocent looking one =P

What the hell?

Post 1

NYC Student - The innocent looking one =P

This is a must see for those of us who are intelligent, literate, and completely untrusting of this society:

http://www.ala.org/alaorg/oif/top100bannedbooks.html

What next in our sex-crazed ultra-puritan society?

What the hell?

Post 2

Blatherskite the Mugwump - Bandwidth Bandit

Well, of course. I can clearly see why children's writers Judy Blume, Shel Silverstein, and Roald Dahl are more dangerous than, say, American Psycho or The Anarchists' Cookbook. Cutting off heads and building bombs from household chemicals are dangerous, sure, but not nearly so dangerous as giant peaches and talking worms! Horrors! smiley - tongueout

File this link under Reason #1128 of Why I Will Build A Cabin In The Sierras And Live On Spam And The Flesh Of The People Foolish Enough To Get Too Close. smiley - winkeye

What the hell?

Post 3

The Corrupt One (MIA)

Reason #1128 of Why I Will Build A Cabin In The Sierras And Live On Spam And The Flesh Of The People Foolish Enough To Get Too Close????????

I have no further comments at this time...except for one:

What are the other reasons?

smiley - winkeye

What the hell?

Post 4

NYC Student - The innocent looking one =P

the only criticism I have for your "Cabin in the Sierras" scenario is that all your neighbors would have done the exact same thing for the complete opposite reason...

What the hell?

Post 5

Blatherskite the Mugwump - Bandwidth Bandit

There won't be any neighbors. First I'll find a place high enough in an area hostile enough that no one has ever gone in there. Then, with my handy arsenal of weapons and explosives, I will ensure that the realtors have a very difficult time trying to move in new tenants.

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for NYC Student - The innocent looking one =P

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more