This is the Message Centre for Jim Lynn

Recent changes to the Recent Conversation layout

Post 1

kea ~ Far out in the uncharted backwaters of the unfashionable end of the western spiral arm of the Galaxy lies a small, unregarded but very well read blue and white website

Hi Jim smiley - smiley

I'm just wondering what's happening with the Recent Conversation layout. We seem to have lost the facility that told us if there were any new posts. Is this a temporary glitch, or a definite intentional change?

Personally, I was finding the new (from the last few months) layout very useful, as I'm not on every day at the moment and it was good to be able to easily find which threads had new posts on them.

cheers,
kea.

Post 2

Jim Lynn

Looks like a recent update to the skins has lost that code. I'll get it fixed.

Post 3

Marjin, After a long time of procrastination back lurking

I must have completely missed all the 'fun'.

Does this fix also fix the problem of -1 or even -2 new posts?

Post 4

kea ~ Far out in the uncharted backwaters of the unfashionable end of the western spiral arm of the Galaxy lies a small, unregarded but very well read blue and white website

thanks Jim smiley - smileysmiley - cake

Post 5

Jim Lynn

OK, that's fixed now. This doesn't affect the -1 problem - I haven't looked at that yet. I've removed the extra (n new posts) bit as well, so the conversation list is a bit more compact again.

Post 6

Grandpa BIRIYANI

Jim...m....from your end can u get my email addy up ??....the prob is,I dont wanna discuss in here....my lad posted this mornin & he put his addy on & moby number,I want it deleting please....

thx

Post 7

Peta

Hi WILD-BIRIYANI,

Find the posting where your lad put up his contact details and use the complaints button on the posting.

Say in the complaint that the post contains personal details of someone under the age of 16 and the moderators will remove the details, or fail the entire posting if that is all the posting contains.

Post 8

Grandpa BIRIYANI

Hi,thx for replying but I got a apal to yikes the post,I cant as Im on digi box....

once again,thxsmiley - smiley

Key: Complain about this post