This is the Message Centre for Sho - employed again!

auf auf auf in die Champions League!!

Post 21

Sho - employed again!

I've always had a soft spot for Dortmund (I like their socks) and Kloppo so it was sad last year, but I didn't shed any tears for them.

Bayern. Well I'm one of those who doesn't like how they buy up all the good players then leave them on the bench. Even while I understand why they need / want such a big cadre for all their competitions.

I also have a huge soft spot for Thomas Müller who always looks completely confused about what he's actually doing (which is be rather fabby and marvy in the footballing department)

Great consternation among fans of the Fohlenelf though, they bought no new players of note during the transfer window - and those they did could all play for the U23 team. smiley - sigh

no league footy this week because of the internationals, more time to forget more about how to play smiley - football

Btw. Our goalie is totally, completely and utterly smiley - droolworthy. I keep forgetting to mention that.

Post 22

Pierre de la Mer ~ sometimes slightly worried but never panicking ~

My Danish club hasn't bought anything worth speaking of either. Which doesn't do much good for my shares smiley - erm

smiley - pirate

Post 23

Sho - employed again!

Which is your club?

I bet their goalie isn't as hot & smiley - drool as Yann Sommersmiley - drool

Post 24

Brøndbyernes IF, located in the outskirts of Copenhagen

But it's only "my club" in so far as I decided to experiment with a small pension (it's a long boring story) so I bought 3,000 shares worth 2,5 kroner each. At the moment they are down to 1,62 smiley - groan

I'm sure if we had won over PAOK (Greece) in the Europa League the shares would have fared better, but alas...

Check out the goalies (målmænd) in the top row here smiley - winkeye

http://brondby.com/spillere/superligatruppen/

Maybe one or two of the other players appeal better to you? smiley - biggrin

smiley - pirate

Post 25

Sho - employed again!

they seem ok but nothing outstanding smiley - winkeye

I like the picture for Schwarz though smiley - rofl

Post 26

smiley - laugh Well spotted! smiley - biggrin

smiley - pirate

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Sho - employed again!

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more