This is the Message Centre for Sho - employed again!

I have a hankering

Post 1

Sho - employed again!

I really really can't stand it when I have a hankering to eat something. Not just anything but something in particular. And especially when it is something I've had somewhere in the past and I want EXACTLY that (and preferably in that place).

When I was in London last time (oh my, can it have been 4 years ago?) I had a particularly delicious breakfast of eggs florentine in the pub opposite the Earls Court tube station. In full view of the TARDIS smiley - magic

and now I want it again, with lashings of hot coffee to wash it down.
smiley - wah

I have a hankering

Post 2

Lanzababy - Guide Editor

smiley - tardis

sometimes I want to eat something, but nothing takes my fancy. It's an odd feeling, but I look at all the food I have and nothing at all appeals.

I could eat eggs florentine too, if you cooked them. I've run out of spinach. smiley - friedegg

I have a hankering

Post 3

Gnomon - time to move on

That's Greggs restaurant, is it? I prefer the Java Republic a few doors down, although you can't see the tardis from there.

I have a hankering

Post 4

Sho - employed again!

no it's a pub - I can't remember what it's called but it's quite an olde worlde stylee thing. Not the Blackbird, that's further along the road.

hang on I'll try to find out.

I have a hankering

Post 5

Sho - employed again!

the Courtfield I think, it certainly looks familiar

http://paris1972.files.wordpress.com/2011/01/f1030017.jpg

I could be having a false memory about the TARDIS, but I'm pretty sure you could see it.

I have a hankering

Post 6

minichessemouse - Ahoy there me barnacle!

There's a TARDIS in Glasgow .....

I have a hankering

Post 7

Lanzababy - Guide Editor

Was it this one? A13746215 Tardis I mean, not eatery.

I have a hankering

Post 8

Sho - employed again!

that's the one. I read that entry when it was first published but had completely forgotten about the TARDIS.

When I got there with the Gruesome Twosome they were so excited to see it, hilarious really. They didn't believe that they were a normal thing for us to have seen around when we were children in the 60s.

I have a hankering

Post 9

Pierre de la Mer ~ sometimes slightly worried but never panicking ~

You're not preggers, are you? smiley - bigeyes

smiley - pirate

I have a hankering

Post 10

Sho - employed again!

smiley - rofl

I have a hankering

Post 11

You can call me TC