This is the Message Centre for Matthew Kershaw

100 Ways to tell you I love thee...

Post 121

Fashion Cat

aw... thanks for the hug hon... *hugs*

but I'm engaged to him, and it would take more than that for me to leave him... (And its not as if anyone else out there is there... you know my history! smiley - winkeye)

and you didnt really mean it anyway, did you Matt... smiley - smiley

Post 122

Fashion Cat

aw... thanks for the hug hon... *hugs*

but I'm engaged to him, and it would take more than that for me to leave him... (And its not as if anyone else out there is there... you know my history! smiley - winkeye)

and you didnt really mean it anyway, did you Matt... smiley - smiley

Post 123

Fashion Cat

*mutters something about not only her computer posts twice it keeps disconnecting her as well smiley - sadface*

Post 124

Matthew Kershaw

* Gives F.C a big hug, whilst giving DD a glare over her shoulder...smiley - tongueout *

Well...

33. Faith (Even when the warning signs & klaxons are going off you can rely on faith...smiley - bigeyes )

34. Erudite (I might not know much, but I always know to hang around those with more elan, style & knowledge, so I might aquire some of it by osmosis... smiley - smiley )

35. Kismet/Serendipity/Fate (Whatever the term, I can always say the chances of meeting you in a lifetime are so slim - being so close to zero, that by default, it must be fate...smiley - winkeye )

36. Distance (Being so far away they say makes the heart grow fonder, but its better than that, it covers all those cracks real life can bring to bear...smiley - bigeyes)

37. Airplanes (They say airflight is safer than crossing a street, but you have to do that many, many times before you land. So getting off the plane I'll consider myself very lucky, and thus be very receptive to seeing ANYONE... smiley - bigeyes)

M.K*

M.K*

Post 125

Fashion Cat

aw... even wrote your name twice....

33. Faith (Even when the warning signs & klaxons are going off you can rely on faith... )

How does the Friends song go? 'I'll be there for you...'

34. Erudite (I might not know much, but I always know to hang around those with more elan, style & knowledge, so I might aquire some of it by osmosis... )

*wonders if this is the time for a quick biology lesson... smiley - winkeye*

35. Kismet/Serendipity/Fate (Whatever the term, I can always say the chances of meeting you in a lifetime are so slim - being so close to zero, that by default, it must be fate... )

*blush* well, I think I prefer destiny...

36. Distance (Being so far away they say makes the heart grow fonder, but its better than that, it covers all those cracks real life can bring to bear... )

shush... I didnt think DD had mentioned them!

37. Airplanes (They say airflight is safer than crossing a street, but you have to do that many, many times before you land. So getting off the plane I'll consider myself very lucky, and thus be very receptive to seeing ANYONE... )

well, lets be honest, you'd have to be if you wanted to see me...

*blushes at the thought someone has actually got into double figures about such a topic...*

when did you hit your head again Matt? smiley - winkeye

Post 126

Demon Drawer

37. Interesting must remember to catch that plane tomorrow. smiley - smiley

Post 127

Matthew Kershaw

Gee...Rub it in why don't you DD... smiley - tongueout

Sorry, F.C just noticed you online and I've got to leave... smiley - sadface

I sent you some mail eariler though... smiley - smiley

* BIG HUG *

TBC

M.K*

Post 128

Fashion Cat

*keeps annoying her inbox until it decides that you have sent some mail!*

I'll talk to you soon no doubt Matt...

*hugs*

Post 129

Matthew Kershaw

Sorry, my email account is going 'bandy' and keeps return the mail-subs... smiley - sadface

...and my deja.com account is interrupted by a site update...smiley - sadface

Oh, and I'm dead. I mean that kind of thing can really put a crimp in your day...smiley - sadface

Still, I should look on the bright side... unfortunately here in the afterlife they appeared to have not paid the electricity bill for quite some time, because there isn't even one measly light switch working...smiley - sadface

The Late M.KÝ

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Matthew Kershaw

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more