feels like it... smiley - winkeye

Lucinda!

Post 3

Abi

yeah I am on 1999 time myself smiley - smiley

Lucinda!

Post 4

Martin Harper

I guess that means you'll be able to celebrate both normal and pedants millenium in a month and a halfs time, though... smiley - smiley

Lucinda!

Post 5

Hopelessly Paranoid

I am that pedant :P Its the REAL millenium for god's sake... get it right! Anyway, I'm just here to bug Lucinda about how frantically exciting your (dice)life sounds... seeing the book in the shops a few years ago got me started on the subject (though I still haven't rolled that six that means 'buy the book' smiley - winkeye ). Then the ROlling ROck ad campaign... blah blah... Anyway, thats all I have to say about that...

[HP}=~~

Lucinda!

Post 6

Martin Harper

Have you seen the 'book of the die' that came out this autumn? That's also worth assigning an option... smiley - winkeye

Glad to meet a fellow dicer - however virtually. smiley - biggrin But I think you have overestimated how exciting my (dice)life is - I still have to pay my taxes... *sigh*

Lucinda!

Post 7

Hopelessly Paranoid

1-3: pay tax as usual
4-5: pay a little extra tax... because the government really DOES need the money... smiley - winkeye
6: Don't pay tax, emmigrate!!

I said it sounded exciting... sounding isn't really a good basis for comparison... my mother sounds like a broken foghorn... but she's not nearly as useful :P

Anyway, I'm technically not a dicer, just a dicegroupie... I like the idea... maybe it'll spice up my life... and maybe I'm allergic to spice... who knows? smiley - smiley

[HP}=~~

Lucinda!

Post 8

Martin Harper

Well it's better than:
1-6: grumble and pay tax grudgingly.

Surely a broken foghorn is no use at all?

Lucinda!

Post 9

Hopelessly Paranoid

I always try to look at things from a different perspective

I mean, is the foghorn half broken, or half fixed?

[HP}=~~

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Martin Harper

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more