This is the Message Centre for Floop

Time

Post 1

Floop

I can't believe its been six weeks since I last wrote / updated my humble journal. Which leads me to the age old question. Doesn't time fly ? Which in turn leads me to think, or try to, of just how this question came to be. Since in the old days (like more than 6 days ago...) we regarded flight or flying as something that would be fast. But if time flew by like a hang glider things would get a little tedious although one might peruse the view, especially if one was the hang glidee. Unless the hang glidee was to be flying unlike time past my sitting room window, in which case the glidee would more likely be considering just how to unstitch the glider from the porch at the front of the house. And just why be flying so low. Am I going on ?

Without grace I guess I should accept that things will always be flying about, as long as the winds of the UK remain as strong as they do ! I hate to be maudlin about the past but sometimes I can't help myself. Revelling in a rather morose state pondering the memories of Poole, Dorset in 1989 whereby I made probably the biggest sequance of screw ups in a very short and concise succession. I was a spotty teen with a bike and desperately seeking tha answers that most of us do at that age.

All I am going to say is - `Nicky, sorry. Don't know what happened but sorry'.
Ok thats it. Maudlin over for another day.

Perhaps I'll tell you all about it sometime. smiley - winkeye

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Floop

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more