This is the Message Centre for Emily...overly fond of the ellipsis...and top ten lists...submit yours @ A87824361...

Drip Drip Drop Little April Shower

Post 1

Emily...overly fond of the ellipsis...and top ten lists...submit yours @ A87824361...

Well outside, yes it's nice to listen to the rain, in a bucket on top of your matress it isn't.

My ceiling started leaking again tonight and so my bed's soaked, my dad's have to cut a 30cm Square hole through teh plaster revealing the bricks and beams in order to stuff a towel in, work out where the leak's coming from and stop it for now...

so tonight and likely for a few nights now I'm religated to the livining room couch to sleep until we can get my bedroom tiles sorted on the roof and the bedroom ceiling replastered.

Therefore if I disappear over the weekend or for a day or so during the week don't worry about me, it's just I can't get to my computer to sort it out or I'm desperately trying to redecorate the eyesore that's been left in my bedroom.

Some sanctuary!

Post 2

Saint DIABLOS.P.O.D. -Patron Saint of Goths

smiley - cuddle

Post 3

owlatronas

aww smiley - hug poor em smiley - cuddle

smiley - towel

Post 4

JockMacAbre

Dont knock the couch hunni.
The only reason i dont sleep on the couch is cause my dad wont let me.
I love sleepin on the couch. Its great!

Maybe its cause im wee enough to sleep on a couch, i dunno! lol
smiley - cuddle
xx

Post 5

Emily...overly fond of the ellipsis...and top ten lists...submit yours @ A87824361...

I'm about half a foot, a foot too tall for the couch...and I'm stuck on thre until the ceiling gets fixed...I don't fancy haivng the breeze blocks, fibre glass and wood all falling on my head in the middle of the night!

And they won't be able to get someone to come out until Monday if we're lucky and the forecast if predicting more and more rain!smiley - wah Stupid garage conversion, dodgy bloody builders stupid bloody Scotland!

Post 6

Stealth "Jack" Azathoth

smiley - cuddle
Yeah, stupid Scotlandsmiley - winkeye
Sleeping bag on the floor?
smiley - peacedove

Post 7

Galaxy Babe - eclectic editor

smiley - cuddleEm

I have a spare small bedroom, and a spare, dry, single bed.

You'd be most welcome here, hon.smiley - smooch

Post 8

Thank you GB, if I could take you up on that I would, the couch is fine for now, least there's one positive of this situation, it has to be sorted now and of course an exuse to redecorate againsmiley - smiley

I'm gonna have to get Sarah to take my dress back though (she used her switch to buy it and I owe her) but maybe we're get a new one and some kinda refundsmiley - smiley

Urgh, can't be online to long, gotta gut my room so it's not (the words of my father) an "embarrassment" when the guy comes to fix itsmiley - groan

Post 9

Sergeant Mushroom

smiley - blackcat

I fall asleep on the settee all the time. Usually because I'm drunk, thoughsmiley - winkeye

Post 10

yeah but at least you're not liable to come back and have your matress, wall and everything else wet and covered in flaky plaster

Post 11

Stealth "Jack" Azathoth

Oh Emilysmiley - cuddle

smiley - peacedove

Post 12

smiley - cuddleit's okay, I probably won't be back online til late this evening, I've got to find somewhere to store my new books and school stuff, I don't have any more shelf space

smiley - cuddletalk to you guys latersmiley - cuddle

Post 13

Galaxy Babe - eclectic editor

And the smell of wet ceiling tiles and plaster is just awfulsmiley - hug

Post 14

it doesn't smell actually, but it's really cold and drafty in here right now, and literally everything is covered in dusty plastersmiley - erm The worst thing is I think dad is planning on trying to fix it!! I'll end up sodden the first night I'm back in my won bed!

Post 15

owlatronas

does he need a hand ?

handy andy here diy is my game smiley - biggrin

andysmiley - bat

Post 16

*giggle* let's put it this way honey last time my dad managed to put a hole in my wall (from pulling down shelves cause the head of the screw has been stripped) it took about 2 years to get it fixed! And I was the one who ended up fixing it!

Post 17

owlatronas

he needs proffessional help then could get a diy help programme to come and give it you a hand smiley - ok

Post 18

smiley - laugh funny to think he can fix peoples eyes up but can't take down shelvessmiley - laugh

Post 19

owlatronas

takin shelves down is the easy part just use a large hammer its the putting up thats hard smiley - laugh

Post 20

not when your mum put them up, managed to strip the screw head and so it won't come down...and now we know for sure we probably had a bit of a dodgy builder, or at least the part of the garage my room's in is dodgy

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Emily...overly fond of the ellipsis...and top ten lists...submit yours @ A87824361...

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more