This is the Message Centre for Emily...overly fond of the ellipsis...and top ten lists...submit yours @ A87824361...

Clingy

Post 1

Emily...overly fond of the ellipsis...and top ten lists...submit yours @ A87824361...

Am I clingy?smiley - wah

Clingy

Post 2

Crazy Man

No, of course not. smiley - hug

Who said that? smiley - cross

Clingy

Post 3

Stealth "Jack" Azathoth

Not that I know of.

smiley - cuddle

smiley - peacedove

Clingy

Post 4

Saint DIABLOS.P.O.D. -Patron Saint of Goths

smiley - cuddle nope

Clingy

Post 5

The Researcher formally known as Dr St Justin

Absolutely not smiley - cuddle

Clingy

Post 6

Queen Mistress Cittykat555

I don't think sosmiley - hug

Clingy

Post 7

Emily...overly fond of the ellipsis...and top ten lists...submit yours @ A87824361...

CM, Roy was hanging over ali and my shoulders at school, while we were doing the year book stuff and had a go at me abouts omething I knew I had to change but hadn't had a chance too...I had a go back and when ali came online tonight she said he was bitching about me, saying I was a selfinvolved, egotistical, limelight searching, clingy b*tch.

I've just spent the best part of an hour cryingsmiley - wah

Clingy

Post 8

smiley - hug

Clingy

Post 9

Queen Mistress Cittykat555

oh hon, I'm sure your not, you seem to be one of the sweetest people I know. He prolly just has a gigantic bug up his butt.

smiley - rainbow

Clingy

Post 10

About him, let's put it this way, his most likely too of "most likely to overreact" is wholeheartedly true.

He's an Ar*s*h*le.

I just wish I wasn't so upset about it, I mean Ali was pretending to agree but it's not true, I'm not self involve or clingy...I hope...I mean I hate being in the limelight, I can't even stand it when people say anything to do with me is good or nice...all I want to do with my life is to get on with it, get married, have kids and be happy...why do people keep trying to convince me I'm a bad person not worthy of anything!smiley - wah

Clingy

Post 11

Galaxy Babe - eclectic editor

When people complain, they are generally talking about themselves.

Take that advice from a much-older and wiser woman.

You are not clingy, or anything else that smiley - bleep said.

Don't waste your tears on self-pity, save them for a deserving cuse. You are a lovely, warm, incredible young lady {smiley - sorryif you hate me nowsmiley - winkeye} and you will fulfill your dream one day.smiley - ok

smiley - kisssmiley - cuddle

Clingy

Post 12

smiley - cuddlethank you GB, you're right, I dunno whether I'll be able to take your own advise, when things like this happen I take them to smiley - love and they don't leave there easily, I'm not good at believing in myself, so if someone points out a fault it'll hurt like hell for ages...I'm just useless at doing the whole water, duck back thing.

Clingy

Post 13

Galaxy Babe - eclectic editor

a deserving cause.

smiley - sorry

Clingy

Post 14

no worries, I knew what you meant

Clingy

Post 15

Aurora

smiley - cuddle You poor thing! You're not any of those things - just take a look at the length of your H2G2 friends list!

Clingy

Post 16

JockMacAbre

Emily...
Erm... so who lit the fuse on her tampon then?
Theres nowt wrong with ya hunni..
Youre real kewl!
smiley - cuddlesmiley - smooch
xx

Clingy

Post 17

Roy's had a grude against me for a few years now, for this simple reason:

Daniel, the guy I had a mad crush on since 3rd year was better friends with me than him and when he moved away rather than keep in touch with Roy, who was "supposidly" his best friend, kept in touch with me, the girl who he said he though he really liked me wouldn't go out with in case we wrecked the friendship...Roy's held this grudge for three years!

So when he had a go at me yesterday I shouted at him as did Ali, so now I'm a clingy b*tchsmiley - wah

Clingy

Post 18

Christ even my horoscope agrees with Roy!

smiley - wahThe temptation to take center stage today might be too strong to resist, EMILY. Someone may ask you to tell a story. Your gift with words and vivid imagination should serve you well. However, remember to keep it short, sweet, and to the point. If you rattle on too long your friends could find it irritating and start pointedly looking at their watches. Time your performance by watching their expressions. You'll want to be asked again, after all!smiley - wah

Clingy

Post 19

smiley - cuddle and smiley - rose

Clingy

Post 20

JockMacAbre

Emily...
Sounds to me that you aint the one with problem hunni.
ANd horoscopes are bulls**t anyway hun xxx

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Emily...overly fond of the ellipsis...and top ten lists...submit yours @ A87824361...

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more