This is the Message Centre for Emily...overly fond of the ellipsis...and top ten lists...submit yours @ A87824361...

Trains, Planes and Mobiles

Post 1

Emily...overly fond of the ellipsis...and top ten lists...submit yours @ A87824361...

I hate this stupid phone! I can't get a signal anywhere and I've got to arrange a spur of the moment shopping trip we actually planned a couple of weeks ago!

I know it sounds weird, but we kinda half arranged it and then we kinda forgot and I got a couple of txts this morning asking if we were still going tomorrow...so now I'm trying to arrange it.

Ugh why didn't I sort it out yesterday or the day before?!

Post 2

Stealth "Jack" Azathoth

Oooh, you've changed your name... Observant ain't I?
Good lucksmiley - ok

smiley - peacedove

Post 3

Emily...overly fond of the ellipsis...and top ten lists...submit yours @ A87824361...

yeah, changed back to Halo (my original h2g2 name) will change again at some point soon.

Fat chance, I reminded my rents about the trip and completely forgot it's my grandpa's birthday...meaning I have my mum saying I should go and my dad saying it's antisocialsmiley - erm

Post 4

Stealth "Jack" Azathoth

smiley - grr*Can't find the words*smiley - cuddle

smiley - peacedove

Post 5

smiley - cuddleThing is grandpa would be disappointed I wasn't tehre but probably a bit angry that I cancelled plans for a whole day as they'll probably only come over for a couple of hours in the evening...

I can try get an early train I supposesmiley - erm

*goes to check timetables*

Post 6

Yay! My grandparents don't want us at their house until half seven meaning I have 40 minutes to get from Perth to Blairgowrie insmiley - biggrin I'm gonna make it!

Post 7

Stealth "Jack" Azathoth

Yay!smiley - boing

smiley - peacedove

Post 8

smiley - boing Lisa's gonna pick me up in about an hour and ten minutes, though I've been up since 5:25 (which is really spooky for a reason I'm not gonna saysmiley - blush)

Anyhow, I'll be away all day and then I've got to go to my grandparents this evening, meaning I won't be online until maybe 9 or 10 tonight so smiley - smooch & smiley - cuddle for everyone and I'll talk to you tonight hopefullysmiley - smiley

Never know, I may even have a ball dress by thensmiley - bigeyes

Post 9

Saint DIABLOS.P.O.D. -Patron Saint of Goths

smiley - smiley yay

Post 10

Sergeant Mushroom

smiley - blackcat

*giggles*

I love shopping. Was gonna do something today but my mate cancelled as her relatives were coming oversmiley - erm

Had my hair cut though- I thought I looked like a chiwawa at one pointsmiley - yikes

But now it's coolsmiley - smiley

Post 11

ew chiwawas bleuk

Post 12

urgh

Post 13

Stealth "Jack" Azathoth

*Calmingsmiley - cuddle*

smiley - peacedove

Post 14

smiley - cuddlethanks Stealth, I'll explain in a bit, as I should go get a cuppa and see my parents really, I only got to talk to them for about 20 minutes before everyone headed to bed and I've got to go see nt Grandpa todaysmiley - erm

Post 15

smiley - cuddle

Post 16

smiley - cuddle

Post 17

yok?

Post 18

yeah just tired and a bit down

Post 19

ditto as well as being annoyed smiley - cuddle

Post 20

smiley - cuddleI dunno, I think my run of vague good luck has run out...but maybe it hasn't, maybe it'll be okay

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Emily...overly fond of the ellipsis...and top ten lists...submit yours @ A87824361...

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more