This is the Message Centre for Galaxy Babe - eclectic editor

Quotes and Questions

Post 1

kamaelf

Hello,

I see you enjoy philosophic quotations...you post several of my favorites...here is one more for you -

"Live each day as if it were your last but plan to live for a hundred years"

another

"In a puddle of a mind even a minnow of thought makes a great splashing. In the oceanic depth of cosmic consciousness great whales of ideas slide silently by."

Now my question...how do you post pictures to your profile?

Quotes and Questions

Post 2

Galaxy Babe - eclectic editor

Hi! smiley - smiley
Oh I like that whale one, who wrote that?

I have lots of pictures, could you specify which one you meant? smiley - cheers

Quotes and Questions

Post 3

Galaxy Babe - eclectic editor

I'll give you the code for my top two pictures on my Personal Space:

You can embed "Left" "Right" or "Center" (must be center - not centre)

Your Personal Space needs to be Guide ML not plain, then you can add clickable links & other interesting stuff. The <./>GuideML-Clinic</.> offers some useful tipssmiley - okand I created a page of helpful links for newcomers here: A8153886

smiley - earth

There are more pictures/images to choose from at the h2g2 Picture Library which is smiley - ermC809 I think *tests link* smiley - eureka what a memory!smiley - wow

I have to go offline now but if you have any problems just post here and I'll check next time I'm onlinesmiley - ok

Pink GB
smiley - starsmiley - diva

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Galaxy Babe - eclectic editor

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more