This is the Message Centre for ringo (it's not all right)

What about this haircut?

Post 1

Kasia, P.S. of Syncopation,Muse of Classic Goo Fans, Keeper of Rainbows, Zaphodista (visit Crossed Purposes Pub: A429310)

What is this with your haircut, that you don't want to have it mentioned?

Sorry, I'm asking, but it makes me curious since few days, so...?

What about this haircut?

Post 2

ringo (it's not all right)

Hi Kasia,

your curious since days about my haircut? smiley - winkeye

well, my haircut is like it always is when you have been at the hairdresser's...no matter what you want them to do - it always looks totally crap smiley - sadface
I'm working on an entry about this subject smiley - smiley

What about this haircut?

Post 3

Kasia, P.S. of Syncopation,Muse of Classic Goo Fans, Keeper of Rainbows, Zaphodista (visit Crossed Purposes Pub: A429310)

Ah yes, I know exactly, what you mean! If you need any help (I mean the entry) then just ask me.

The first thing, I'm doing, after my hairdresser ends is to comb my hair right in front of her. There is always a huge sigh from her side, but meanwhile she got used to it *grin*

What about this haircut?

Post 4

Lord Worthington

Hello Kasia,
I don't think Ringo's haircut is as awful as he claims. It's quite good looking - to be honest. But well, the haircut - and therefore Ringo might be unhappy about it - isn't the best looking think about him. Comparing with his body and his blinking eyes (which are close to super-perfect) his haircut is only medium-perfect.
Well, Kasia, but as he is still that modest, his character is the best thing about the-man! He's so cool and so intelligent, if he weren't Ringo, I shoult think he's gay! But he isn't!
It's unbelievable! Believe me!

What about this haircut?

Post 5

Ehem... hello Lord Worthington. I don't think, we met yet, no?

You seem to be a great fan of Ringo... Makes me reflective, you know... And also you seem to know him in person. Very intersting situation.

Ringo, is he right?

BTW: I would like to know something about yourself, Lord W., but your space is awfully empty!

What about this haircut?

Post 6

...er, I don't know where he has got it all from, but I have to admit...he's right smiley - winkeye

maybe it's a kind of all-seeing being ?

What about this haircut?

Post 7

Aha, are you blushing, dear? You shouldn't - it's nice, what he said about you, mostly about your eyes...

What about this haircut?

Post 8

Pawel Krustschow

Hi Kasia, hi Lord W.,

reading your lines showed me that both of you never had any look on him, the ringo dingo!

Ringo: The first popstar with an Full-body-hair-cut!!!

So why donĀ“t get used to this hairy situation?

Pawel

What about this haircut?

Post 9

my back is hairless, I promise smiley - smiley

Key: Complain about this post