A Conversation for Abortion: How to Pretend You're Not Really a Whore (WARNING: The easily offended are afraid I am right)

Pro death

Post 1

Kaleb

Pro choice people (read pro death) defend their "termination" of another human life with illogical lies because that is the only way they can live with themselves. By denying the fact that they consented to having their child cut up alive because his/her birth would cramp their lifestyle, they are able to look at themselves in the mirror each morning, safe in the knowledge that what they did was legal. Many abortionists and their feminazi advocates say that without legal abortions, women will go to back alleys and undergo dangerous proceedures to eliminate their children. I say, we don't have legal murder, and people go to hit men in back alleys to get rid of people they don't want. We imprison these criminals. We should also imprison those who perform and consent to abortions.

Pro death

Post 2

FrancisAlbertCorneilius

YOU ARE VERY VERY SAD AND NEED TO GET OUT MORE. ITS A SHAME BECAUSE YOUR USE OF A COMPUTER SUGGESTS THAT YOUR NOT A CONGENITAL MORON BUT YOUR OPINIONS SUGGEST OTHERWISE.

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Abortion: How to Pretend You're Not Really a Whore (WARNING: The easily offended are afraid I am right)

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more