This is the Message Centre for canadian girl(resigned)

Hello Frog

Post 1

Buzz

I call you Frog, because its easier to type 'frog' than it is 'canadian girl ( member of the church of weekendisim, member of the cottb, patron saint of frogs )' whew! Besides that's what you said your nickname was on your intro...

And just because My name is Buzz, Don't think I'm a fly, we all know what happens between frogs and flies!

Anywhatits, Im just here to say HI and THANKS! for the very nice post. and I enjoyed reading your homepage!

-Buzz

Hello Frog

Post 2

canadian girl(resigned)

thank you. where are you from in this world? i live in Canada, B.C.. and i'm very hungry, just thought i'd share. smiley - smiley and thanks for calling me frog!

Hello Frog

Post 3

Buzz

FLA USA!

Orlando to be exact

-Buzz

Hello Frog

Post 4

canadian girl(resigned)

is it nice and warm down there? its ok here, but it's been raining for awhile.

Hello Frog

Post 5

Buzz

Hot & drought conditions here, recently there were a lot of brush fires south of town. Other than that it's paradise!

Sorry

Post 6

Cheezdanish, Slacker Princess

Sorry that I took so long to answer your kind hello. I am cheezdanish for a very long and complicated reason. Needless to say, it has to do with Elf Quest. See you around h2g2! smiley - smiley

Sorry

Post 7

canadian girl(resigned)

thanks for answering, i like to talk to people all over the place( i have started conversations with people on the bus ) so h2g2 is a less dirty alternative to chat rooms. i have met some not very nice people in those places. not that they're all bad, just most are.

Sorry

Post 8

Tigger

Very clean, thats h2g2 smiley - smiley (said with a Michael Palin voice)

Hi Frog,

Like the name (Zoƫ), 'tis the name of my youngest daughter !

Hope to see you around

Tigger |/\/\/|

Sorry

Post 9

canadian girl(resigned)

visited your homepage, i like how you got the name. where are you from? i'm from Canada (obviously) smiley - smiley

GA calling!

Post 10

Fashion Cat

*brownie and beer*??

hey! you've probably heard about the GA forum on egroups. the thing is it's invitation only, and I'm collecting email addys to make life a little easier on Zax and the newly arched angels. can you email me at [email protected] just telling me you're h2g2 name and I'll forward it to Zax so you can join us in our more secluded forum.....

mail soon!

FC

Sorry

Post 11

Tigger

Hi ZFrog smiley - smiley (pronounced ZeFrog)

I was born in London & now live on the M4 corridor (the UK silicon valley!) - There was a picture (of Tigger) on the homepage, but the ISP I was sourcing it from, got stroppy ! sometime I'll re-instate it!

Ciao

Tigger |/\/\/\|

GA calling!

Post 12

canadian girl(resigned)

sorry fashion cat, i'm going on vacation tomorrow for a month or so. i won't in any likeleyhood make it, and it may sound corny, but i don't give out my email address. my cousin was stalked once through her email, they even found out where she lived and what her name was. i am sorry i'll miss it though. hope the rest of you people have fun.

GA calling!

Post 13

Archangel Zax

heya froggy girl!

not giving out email is fine! no prob! you can open a free email account with my-deja.com, and use that account to apply.. if you fit canada or frog in there, i'll know who it is!

we'd hate you to miss out just cuz of that!

see you in the ether, froggy!!

hey, i'm REALLY liking those frogs, i know i told you that before, but can i 'borrow' one?? i'll give you full recognition, and a link...?
lol!
lemme know!
your ol' pal...
Zax*

GA calling!

Post 14

Tigger

Hey ZFrog,

Have great fun on holiday,

See you on the flip side later

Tigger |\/\/\|

GA calling!

Post 15

canadian girl(resigned)

thanks tigger, i'll get to you asap. of course you can borrow some of my stuff zax, just as long as my name is there. a link sounds nice too! i'll see what i can do for my email.

GA calling!

Post 16

Tigger

Hey Ho,

Back with net access again ! - how's your world been keeping ?

Tigger |\/\/\/\/|

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for canadian girl(resigned)

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more