This is the Message Centre for benjaminpmoore

NaJoPoMo: 30th November 2013

Post 1

benjaminpmoore

I got on a train at 7.31 this morning. I got into Eastbourne 21:48. Admittedly I've spent about 3.5 hours on trains and most of the intervening time sitting in rooms listening to people and taking copious (ish) notes, but I'm pretty damn tired at the end of a long day.
I'm not going to write a long account of it because it's quite late and I think I'll do what I've never done before on the 1st of December which is write a journal, I'm going to have to tell you all about it tomorrow. But right now I simply haven't got any time, energy or concentration left. I think that's the main thing in the end. I was sitting, yes, but I was listening hard, taking in everything and writing down everything I thought was relevant and understood. At one point I even managed to ask a question and had to listen to and remember all four panelists' answers as well as taking notes from the answer to the previous question.
Class of smiley - redwine, Match of the Day.
Ben

Post 2

SashaQ - happysad

smiley - ok

Post 3

Amy Pawloski, aka 'paper lady'--'Mufflewhump'?!? click here to find out... (ACE)

[Amy P]

Post 4

Deb

Well, double well done for managing to complete NaJoPoMo after such a long and busy day smiley - bubbly

Hope the day leads to great things!

Deb smiley - cheerup

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for benjaminpmoore

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more